APOD Firearms

Sheila Jackson Lee thinks Constitution is 400 years old....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm absolutely miffed at how that general was able to keep a straight face nevertheless actually retort to that idiocy. I would have been rofling on the House floor for half an hour.

You have a point. He was too proper in how he dealt with *throw me a life jacket Hank*.

Perhaps he should have responded: You F'N IDIOT ... it's not a boat, it's a GD island!! If you've talked with a doctor and have clearance, join me in this mental exercise Hank. Manhattan Island is a mere 23 square miles, has 1.6 million permanent residents, increases to 4 million people on work days, has approximately 100,000 buildings on it and yet remains upright. What makes you think parking a few tanks on Guam will make it tip over? . . . Next question.

There, I feel better now. Thanks.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, Senator Corey Booker claims he drove from New Jersey to Hawaii.

Saw that. My first thought was that the humidity on THAT drive HAD to be a real bitch. :green: :beat:

As for Ms. Lee:

It was reported that in October 2010 Jackson Lee was “asking the Department of Justice to investigate whether tea party groups are intimidating black and Hispanic voters in her district.” She requested that Attorney General Eric Holder send poll monitors to make sure that a local group wasn't stopping people from voting.

Gee, too bad she wasn't that upset over the Philadelphia incident (or even considered it intimidation)........

She was also on the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics. She visited JPL and asked if the Mars Rover would be able to show “the flag the astronauts planted there before”

In 2003, Sheila Jackson-Lee complained that hurricane names were too “lilly white” and said that “All racial groups should be represented.” She suggested Hurricanes “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn”.

In 2010, Lee tried to denounce the Tea Party as racist at an NAACP meeting, but in the middle of it she forgot the word for sheets, and condemned them for wearing, “uh, clothing with a name.”

I'm sure there are dozens of others that I don't really think I need to note here. It's somewhat obvious that the woman is brain-dead from the feet up ... along with the 18th district voters that keep electing her. :banghead:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The late Barbara Jordan is a hero to me. Unfortunately, the contrast between Jordan and Jackson-Lee is an embarrassment!

Flash

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    What's worse is that these mental midgets believe they are our 'betters' and should rule over everything we do because they know better.

According to them, obama (singlehandedly) fixed the economy. so clearly they know best. Oh wait! I forgot about the record numbers of unemployment, record numbers of people with govt assistance, tax hikes, expensive insurance and a mountain of national debt that will never get paid off. yes, clearly the liberals know better. Just wait for illegals to become legal and see what that does to the welfare, SNAP and WIC numbers. With all these lib judges legislating from the bench (gay marriage), just wait to see what happens to our tax codes. Shit, in kalifornia gay couples can get govt subsidies for fertility treatments. Since liberals are all-knowing, why can't they see that their shit doesn't work? And we [the people] let it happen because with all the bullshit that the liberals pull, the republicans would rather stop conservatives then knock obama down from his fucking infinitely high horse.

Liberals will ruin this country. The GOP leadership will be glad to help.

Liberals believe they are superior. I don't know where they get this sense of entitlement. They **** up everything they attempt.

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congress: you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Jackson represents the epitome of that.

092020.jpg

Top Bottom