Shooting for Charity?

Apr 3, 2008
1960/AldineW'field
Competition was suggested to me in another thread for improving my shots at the range.

It got me to thinking.... What about competition for charity? Is there such a thing? If not, why can't we?

I'm trying not to get too far ahead of myself, as I generally do, so I'll leave it there to start.

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Sounds like a good idea.I know I would like to help the childrens cancer center in Houston and many others.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Shooting for charity? I'm down with that! I take that to mean, people give me thousands of rounds of free ammo, and then I get to shoot all of it......oh wait. ;) j/k Yeah, this sounds like a good idea though.

Apr 3, 2008
1960/AldineW'field
I'm still chewing on this guys; expecting some info from MD Anderson's Cancer Center. See what their guidelines are and what they'd be willing to do to help. I want to do it up right, if we can. We'll have to out-do the Shooting Down Cancer guys, though: Events Calendar. How lame is it that someone stole my brilliant idea 5 years ago!?!

si vis pacem para b

Apr 23, 2008
Count me in

:) I am always sending lead down range why not raise some charity money while I am at it.

Top Bottom