• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    Competition was suggested to me in another thread for improving my shots at the range.

It got me to thinking.... What about competition for charity? Is there such a thing? If not, why can't we?

I'm trying not to get too far ahead of myself, as I generally do, so I'll leave it there to start.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Sounds like a good idea.I know I would like to help the childrens cancer center in Houston and many others.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Shooting for charity? I'm down with that! I take that to mean, people give me thousands of rounds of free ammo, and then I get to shoot all of it......oh wait. ;) j/k Yeah, this sounds like a good idea though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    I'm still chewing on this guys; expecting some info from MD Anderson's Cancer Center. See what their guidelines are and what they'd be willing to do to help. I want to do it up right, if we can. We'll have to out-do the Shooting Down Cancer guys, though: Events Calendar. How lame is it that someone stole my brilliant idea 5 years ago!?!

si vis pacem para b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Count me in

:) I am always sending lead down range why not raise some charity money while I am at it.

Top Bottom