• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Is this his Facebook page? Says he just bought a Czech vz. 58.

http://www.facebook.com/thomas.caffall

259616_161220320611544_2913699_o.jpg

If that is him he comes off as someone who one of us would know and hang out with.
    Capitol Armory ad

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    If that is him he comes off as someone who one of us would know and hang out with.

Daily Mail and Huffington Post have now said this is the guy. I agree with you. Here's a quote from the FB page: "Remember, this Christmas, while you are eating your dinners and laughing, that in another house there is an empty chair where a hero should be sitting. They gave their life so that you can sit with your family. So, light a candle this Christmas for our fallen heroes that did not make it back ...and for those still serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, or elsewhere. Repost this as your status to show your respect."

This is creepy. Seemed like a completely normal person if all you do is read his FB posts.

JBerry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Is that a "sporterized" VZ 58? "Thumb hole" type stock, no bayonet lug? I thought that made the rifle safer and less deadly... The media told me so... (note: this IS sarcasm)

Txmark

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Mustang Ridge
    For any of you Brother Masons out there, just received a notice from my Linked-In that Constable Bachman was an EA at a lodge in College Station.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Is that a "sporterized" VZ 58? "Thumb hole" type stock, no bayonet lug? I thought that made the rifle safer and less deadly... The media told me so... (note: this IS sarcasm)
    lol yeah no shit right? well.... another failed idea by the anti-gun tards.... but on another note, RIP to those taken from this world by this crazy ass POS... and I hope he's burning nice and crispy where he at!

Langenator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    College Station
    CSPD released the timeline of the shooting yesterday. Couple of items of interest.

-"a civilian in the 600 block of Highlands fired 5-6 rounds from a small caliber handgun towards the suspect." This was after the shooter had already shot the Constable and two other people, both some distance from his house. The civilian who returned fire is not identified.

-shooter had the vz.58 shown on his FB page, a Glock 35, and Mosin-Nagant, and what they identify as a Dragunov, but I'd be willing to bet is actually a PSL

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    The Funeral is going on right now for the Constable and Texas Ave is lined on both sides by the residents of College Station and Bryan awaiting the procession.

Top Bottom