• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Call your local biker groups. Leathernecks MC, and Patriot Guard Riders. We would frequently drown them out with revving engines, right in front of where they were protesting. They couldn't be heard, and barely be seen. I can ask around if you'd like.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    They are doing the same in Boston as well. All based on their anti-gay marriage/homosexuality agenda.

And this is what is most infuriating. If you don't like homosexuality, then go protest gay people somewhere else. Why bring that shit to a completely unrelated event?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Call your local biker groups. Leathernecks MC, and Patriot Guard Riders. We would frequently drown them out with revving engines, right in front of where they were protesting. They couldn't be heard, and barely be seen. I can ask around if you'd like.

THIS. Put out the word for all the motorcycle riding, diesel truck driving patriotic Texans and they will be there to stand post. They will do so with enthusiasm, pride and honor, especially at defeating the intent of those horrible people.

im starting to think they arent even a church, i think they are just a bunch of attention whores looking to be in the spotlight all while not having to pay taxes.

No one looks at them at a church. The Southern Baptist Assn. denounced them.

A small group of them cam to the Chris Kyle memorial up here not long ago. The law was changed just before to put them even further away from the grounds where a service was taking place. (In fact I have a hunch that Perry/legislature put it through very quickly specifically for that service). The location that the protestors were alloted to was a small piece of grass, roped off across the street, way off in the distance. The Patriot Guard stood their line on the Cowboys Stadium side of the street to block their view. They were around the parking lot 1&2 area. I went in at 10 so I had no idea they even made it (I heard they'd be there but never saw the as I came in the other way). I only saw photos of their actual location after the services

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    im starting to think they arent even a church, i think they are just a bunch of attention whores looking to be in the spotlight all while not having to pay taxes.

They use religious text as a mask for their self-loathing behavior. It is a clear case of trying to get someone else to destroy them because if they did it themselves they'd first have to finally come to terms with how much they hate themselves.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Why cant we get those Boston terrorist and Westboro Church people together for a little show and tell.

Driller

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    FYI, so some of you don't think it's just a rumor, they have posted their intent.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20130421_TX-Fertilizer-Plant-Explosion-Firefighter-Memorial.pdf

Boy they sure do get around.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20130421_Boston-Marathon-Bombing-Officer-Sean-Collier-Funeral.pdf
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/...losion-Buck-Uptmore-And-Capt-Kenny-Harris.pdf

Boston protest from 11:15 - 12:00 and Texas protest from 1:15 - 2:00 the same day.

They've also been known to release statements saying they would show up when they never do. If they are coming to West, I need to re-arrange my schedule and show up to see if I can help make a little noise. Wonder if I would get in trouble if I started to mow the grass around where they were standing? I've got one of those orange vests to make it official looking.

Top Bottom