• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Boy they sure do get around.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20130421_Boston-Marathon-Bombing-Officer-Sean-Collier-Funeral.pdf
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/...losion-Buck-Uptmore-And-Capt-Kenny-Harris.pdf

Boston protest from 11:15 - 12:00 and Texas protest from 1:15 - 2:00 the same day.

They've also been known to release statements saying they would show up when they never do. If they are coming to West, I need to re-arrange my schedule and show up to see if I can help make a little noise. Wonder if I would get in trouble if I started to mow the grass around where they were standing? I've got one of those orange vests to make it official looking.

keep a pocket full of marbles to throw under the mower.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Think I may have to take some time off from work Wednesday.

Been thinkin about putting some quieter exhaust on my truck but may as well get some use out of it.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Im going to hide in a tree with my red rider bb gun and take potshots at them. They will be wondering if its hail or something. While they are distracted, the rest of you will sneak up, and capture them in a net made from the texas and us flag, and tie them up and drop them over the border

sent from my dishwasher

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    So be a man, get a GAMO, or a Ruger AirHawk.

Hell, I've got an old pellet gun that can do the job at 75 meters (and yes, I've tested it...). Just gotta get a new part made for it.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    THIS. Put out the word for all the motorcycle riding, diesel truck driving patriotic Texans and they will be there to stand post. They will do so with enthusiasm, pride and honor, especially at defeating the intent of those horrible people.

If they value their lives, they won't come to Texas. We're not the only people who feel this way about their actions. Even if they did come, the West community would surely run them out of town.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Yall remember the WBC's MO is to antagonize enough to get any kind of response that they can file a lawsuit for. They do have lawyers in their clan and lawsuits is the major way the fund themselves. They like to go after individuals (usually for physical harm) and cities (for not protecting them and allowing their protest). They always have cameras rolling to capture faces and identities so they know who to go after.

Do not get caught in that web. Do not get suckered.

Anyway, just a word of caution. Just be smart.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Yall remember the WBC's MO is to antagonize enough to get any kind of response that they can file a lawsuit for. They do have lawyers in their clan and lawsuits is the major way the fund themselves. They like to go after individuals (usually for physical harm) and cities (for not protecting them and allowing their protest). They always have cameras rolling to capture faces and identities so they know who to go after.

+1

We had people similar to WBC come to our college and do just that.

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I got a few sheets of plywood that could be held up to block their view and keep them from being seen. It would be nice to make a nice little wall all the way around them.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I got a few sheets of plywood that could be held up to block their view and keep them from being seen. It would be nice to make a nice little wall all the way around them.

Could we build it all the way around them, blocking them in? Then, set it on fire???

sent from my dishwasher

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

A similar result is a big sheet supported by some dowel/pipe/tube, like a massive sign. Might be a little lighter (weight).

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX

I'm really surprised none of them have been shot or stabbed yet. That's a hell of a waste of a way to make a living though.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...the WBC's MO is to antagonize enough to get any kind of response that they can file a lawsuit...Do not get suckered. ...
    + A Million

The WBC is a business. The core family are (almost) all lawyers and they file lawsuits by the ton. Their entire business plan is:

1. Show up where they're not wanted.
    2. Be outrageously offensive.
    3. Be on the receiving end of some anger.
    4. Scream bloody murder that they've somehow been harmed/attacked/whatever.
    5. Sue everybody.
    6. Collect damages.
    7. Lather.
    8. Rinse.
    9. Repeat.
    DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Top Bottom