• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    This is a setup that started as a new P320 X-Carry I purchased when working at Shoot Point Blank in NRH in June 2018.
    I later added a Romeo 1 6 MOA Red Dot.
    I then added a Wilson Combat Grip Module. It does NOT include the original X-Carry Grip Module.
    It comes with ONE 17 rd mag (Flush) and ONE 21 rd mag (Extended). FDE floorplates (sorry black ones sold with other gun)
    There is no rear sight plate with sight. Only the optic. Don't know what I did with it, but if I find it I'll mail to buyer :banghead:

I've decided I like my P365 X-Macro setups better and don't shoot this setup any more.

Round count low, but unknown, probably less than 1K rounds down barrel. You can see in pics no wear on barrel hood.
    I think I have one or two holsters (right hand) that I'll throw in also to the buyer.

Would like to get $550 FTF in the Dallas Fort Worth Area, but will ship for USPS Priority Mail actual cost (probably around $40 in lower 48).
    Payment FTF CASH ONLY and valid Texas DL or LTC even better. NO TX IDs.
    Payment by ZELLE or Wire or Certified Funds or a personal check with 10 days to clear.
    NO TRADES - want to sell.

XCarryL.jpg
    XCarryR.jpg

XCarryTop.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom