• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    In my many hours of surfing the inter-web, i come across some rather silly firearm and shooting accessories. here is a picture of the latest one.....just seems kinda weird. Anyone else have anything odd or silly you would like to share??

p226.jpg
    DK Firearms

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I don't have a pic but I see them at gun shows all the time. They are the replacement bolt covers for AKs with the rail built in for mounting optics. It allows the user to mount their sights on the wobliest part of the rifle and screws the cover to the stock screw making tooless dissassembly impossible. Who needs an optic on an AK anyway?

If 'wobliest' isn't a word it is now!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Bipods on M4s. Hell, bipods on any AR except one with serious optics. Rest it on the magazine, Nancy.

Those magazine well grip things.

GoldenBear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    El Paso
    I like it when those shooters (with silly accessories) show up to the range (preferable the next shooting bay over).

Those are the one that usually leave their brass on the ground. :D

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    I don't have a pic but I see them at gun shows all the time. They are the replacement bolt covers for AKs with the rail built in for mounting optics. It allows the user to mount their sights on the wobliest part of the rifle and screws the cover to the stock screw making tooless dissassembly impossible. Who needs an optic on an AK anyway?

If 'wobliest' isn't a word it is now!

Agreed about the top cover mount. As for who needs an optic on an AK; old guys like me that can't see the target at 200-300 yards.

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    Those are the one that usually leave their brass on the ground. :D

Maybe they don't reload? Good point though, I don't reload so I don't pick up my brass, never thought about it being worth something to someone else besides the range. The range where I normally go collects it to help offset costs. I'll have to pass the word to everyone I know that leaves it lay to start picking it up so they can resell it to guys who reload.

Very true. Sometimes I take pity on them and show them how to shoot, though.

I have some accessories on my weapons, does that mean I can't shoot as well as you? I've seen a lot of people at the range with no accessories that could barely put it on paper, the use of accessories does not equate to not being able to shoot.

kris lee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Northeast Texas
    I have a Luis Vuitton shoulder harness for a M9 that I bought from some hadjis in Baghdad.

Looks legit.

LMAO....I almost bought a bootleg jacket from a hadji at Camp Victory....instead of Calvin Klein it read GALVEN CLIEN...but I still have those $1 bootleg movies filmed in a movie theater in the wrong language!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom