• matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    fxB7V.jpg

Rock steady.
    ATF may consider that a forward grip....

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have some accessories on my weapons, does that mean I can't shoot as well as you? I've seen a lot of people at the range with no accessories that could barely put it on paper, the use of accessories does not equate to not being able to shoot.

Depends on the accessories. And I don't limit it to stuff stuck on the gun. A well built-out gun with good accessories and some thought into the whats and hows is one of the marks of someone I wouldn't want to bet against. But when someone steps up to the line with a $10 drop holster that's almost to his knee and slides back and forth when he walks, and it looks like he threw a UTG catalog at his AR - $50 red dot sight, $60 magnifier, light where he can't reach it, magazine well grip, folding vertical grip and bipod, all on a 16" barrel? I'd put money down on my own skills faster than you can blink.

ATF may consider that a forward grip....

Doubt it, since S&W has been selling revolvers with bipods on them for a few years now. Product: Model 460XVR

I'm also pretty sure you can get a Ruger Charger with a bipod right from Ruger.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom