TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    EDIT: "first aired 12/14/21"

200w.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So says the totally unbiased Dallas Morning News and University of Texas poll. Beto is also listed as almost neck to neck with Abbott and gaining. Of course they also throw in a tidbit that only 34% of Texans support constitutional carry.

The UT Tyler Political Science department, which is in about its 4th year of running these political polls is headed by .....surprise! ..... a University of California transplant. This is why they are so chummy with the Dallas Morning News and why their polls find their way into the liberal news when the results are pro-Left. I notice when the results are not so anti-Republican, they do not seem to get much press.

That didnt age well

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    He may have earned a well-deserved Oscar and other entertainment recognition but never my vote after this White House appearance 06/7/2022. Too bad the mushy low-information voters will be influenced by his 'common sense' suggestions how to restrict 2A.
    Did you listen to the whole thing? I respected the fact that he called out the politicians for vilifying each other instead of working together on issues. There were some things I disagreed (and some that just made me roll my eyes and shake my head) but overall not bad.

Top Bottom