• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    You could "beat it" in one day but if you beat it in two weeks or a day you're doing it wrong. lol

Game is massive and "beating it" means you're skipping out on all the content to rush to the ending.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm level 7 I think. I just visited the graybeards and they sent me on another mission. Before all that, I stole a horse from that one farmer, but I felt bad after fleeing about 20 yards, and went back and returned his horse and bought it later on for 1000 gold.

Then on the way to the graybeards, I found battleborn farms, broke into the house, stole a bunch of things in front of the owner, then introduced her to my soul catching axe. I felt bad afterwards, wish I hadn't done that lol. My morals are too strong when I start feeling bad for strangers in video games.

johnso21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    Georgetown, TX
    problem with fallout 3 I had was there was no direction. I like somewhat linear games like COD's and Halo/BF etc. But I will say I did love Fable II and Fable III so I will give skyrim a shot once I can buy it used for less than $25 bucks or so.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    How is Skyrim's gameplay compared to Fallout 3? As much as I tried to, I never liked Fallout 3, it was just too boring and tedious for me to enjoy it.

Skyrim feels a lot more alive, for one thing. Fallout 3 is a wasteland and only has a few real towns in it. Skyrim is a lot more populated and feels like there is more going on. It's just as open ended as Fallout 3 is, meaning you can pretty much go and do whatever you want after you leave "the vault".

Actually I'd much prefer running into a dragon than a Deathclaw.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I came home from Tech and saw my little brother bought it for his PS3. I am an Xbox guy. I started playing it, and I really like it. I'm a level 7 or so. I killed a dragon last night that attacked Whiterun. It was pretty easy. I was using an Imperial bow with iron arrows. It only took like 12 arrows or so to kill him. I can't wait to find another! And I have three followers, but my favorite is an elf archer from Riverwood. His name is "Forendahl" for something like that.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I had Lydia follow me, but I think I left her at the companions place lol. How do I get a dog?

You'll run into a talking dog on the roads west of Falkreath, but he's part of a quest and not a permanent party member... he's also like, the coolest NPC in the entire game.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    1305084_700b_v1.jpg

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Love Skyrim...I play on PC and can't wait for all the mods that will be coming out in the coming years. Between the original content, any DLC, and community mods...it will be endless.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    That dog is a gangster. I wouldn't want to not finish the quest because the reward is bananas.

I found a stray dog outside some city that followed me.

At first, I thought it was a wolf from a distance, so I shot it with my arrow, but when it chased me and started attacking me, I put away my bow and arrow and pressed X and i asked it to follow me, so it did. Then later I told it to go home, and it did. Never saw it again, but then again, i never looked for it.

The description read "Stray Dog" and it couldn't talk. It only barked.

timf79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Texas
    I got the game xmas and have not picked up BF3 since...
    I am noe LVL 35 and just got smithing 100 and equipped myself with a full set of dragonscale armor...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    so you can get married in skyrim... even gay marriage. its kinda disturbing when all of the male companion members say they're interested in me. :vomit:

Top Bottom