• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Snowed today in El Paso. We couldn't let it go to waste, seeing as though we wouldn't get another chance, so we packed up and went out to enjoy it. Twas me, my older brother, my younger brother and grandfather. Older brother is behind the lens.

Little bro just got the HSGI belt for christmas. His first time trying it out.
    p51_zpsc7185d15.gif

p71_zps91d00b2b.gif

p91_zps0b78b70f.gif

Freezing my eggs off for the sake of my older bros camera, which he'd also gotten for christmas.
    p11_zps453350fc.gif

p21_zps6bc709d8.gif

He JUUUST bought that WASR 10/63.
    a11_zps095a7ae5.gif

Me shooting my AMD 65 and M&P 9c. Trying out the TWS rail for the first time. Great product.
    a21_zps45866bf0.gif

p31_zps8fa8d17f.gif

Proud grandson of a vietnam veteran, army retired sergeant 173rd airborne. I got this patch for my chest panel cause it looks just like him and states exactly what he'd say.

p81_zps209fe1fe.gif

Harden_Up_4bb7cd82d1186_zps20bfb0dd.gif

First time ever shooting in the snow and as a skinny guy, it's tuff. Had lots of fun today and thought I'd sare it. I don't think it snowed anywhere els in Texas, but if it did, and you shot in it, post about it. The mini SUV couldn't make it up a small hill, due to ice patches, on the way out. So my bros and I pushed while the old man was driving and my older brother starts to tell us, "careful, don't slip", but before he could finish the word "slip", he slipped and landed on his face and then slid down the hill while spinning. HAHAHAHA! It was so funny, the best part of the whole day. Well, yall take care. God bless.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Very cool! We're looking at getting snow while we sleep tonight here so we should have it when we wake up in the morning. This will be our third snow thus far this season.

El Paso isn't really known for it's snow is it?

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yea this is the first snow so day so far, there may be some tomorrow but I don't know. If you do have snow and go play in it, post some pics. I would have loved to do some archery in that, but they don't do that so guns it was. El Paso is definitely not known for snow. Although, every season, we get at least one day of snow. Sometimes it will stick and last for a couple of days, but mostly goes away the same day.

Top Bottom