So how much is too much ?

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
But, what if what the market will bear, is considered gouging by some.
It doesn't really matter when your back is against the wall.

Personally I have no issue with people selling off old stock for a profit. I believe in Capitalism.

My issue is with those clearing the shelves for profit now. Still Capitolism and still should be legal but it's a douche bag thing to do.

My real concern is the future generations. Parents that can't afford to take their kids out plinking at the current prices. This situation leading to kids losing interest in our sport because they can't participate is where we all lose.

TexasDude

Oct 8, 2016
Been there before. Was hard to part with most of that stuff, but like you I had no choice.

At least you are selling in a good market. I had to sell when prices were down.

Hope you find work very soon.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I know this too shall pass...I just hope it happens sooner than later.

TexasDude

Oct 8, 2016
That's a tough spot and it comes down to do what you gotta do. Most of us have been there to some extent.

Price stuff at what the market will bear and run with it.
Thanks, I appreciate your response and suggestion..

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
It’s all replaceable unless you have some high end collectors. I once went from over 100 arms down to 30 for need of a bail out. Over time most all we’re replaced and most were better than what I had. Cost me about the same as I had previously invested. I’m back down to 30 or so just because I didn’t use or need them.

Coop45

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2012
texas
I think you may be confusing the North Atlantic with Lake Superior

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
songs should have the gps position on the case.

Top Bottom