Capitol Armory ad

So how Stupid is California,, Really?????????????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    so let me get this straight, Swartzenmonkey is gonna reduce "State Employees" wages to minimum wage which is approx 7-ish an hr????? and DO NOTHING TO STOP BEING A SAFE HAVEN FOR AND SPENDING BILLIONS ANNUALLY ON ILLEGAL LAW BREAKING ALIENS?????????? WTF????????? Ca's annual deficit avg's approx 15 billion smackers and they spend almost 22 billion smackers annually on the ILLEGALS according to the L.A. times. they'd be 5 billion ahead if they'd "JUST UPHOLD THE FEDERAL LAWS"!! so AGAIN, AMERICAN LAW ABIDING STATE EMPLOYED LEGAL TAXPAYING CITIZENS GOT TO TAKE A PAY CUT?????????? WTF??????? O.K. where are all the BRAINIAC LIBSHITS to defend this GENIUS MOVE????? F--KING MORONS I TELL YOU.........
    Venture Surplus ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Chill, it is a political move to get a budget approved. The employees will be back-paid their regular salaries as soon as the state budge is passed...

If you want stupid, look at the Federal government suing Arizona for acting within their state rights!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chill, it is a political move to get a budget approved. The employees will be back-paid their regular salaries as soon as the state budge is passed...

If you want stupid, look at the Federal government suing Arizona for acting within their state rights!

What's even more in the examples of stupidity is the federal judge allowing Mexico to join in the suit against Arizona. Obviously that federal judge knows nothing about the Constitution:

Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits. Ratified 2/7/1795.

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.
    I know. I mentioned the Constitution...the document that the Washington pukes regularly wipe their asses with.......

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    All that everyone has listed is Right On. Plus so many other whacko things are happening in this country.

How about the postal service raising the rates yet again? They lose more money every year, raise the rates, lose more money, raise the rates ..... and so on. What this means is less and less will be using the postal service, they will be taking in less, less counter help so less will want to go and stand in a longer line, and more will be using UPS and Fedex.

Cap this off with ObamaCare starting to come into being, more doctors are retiring, we will get less service while being taxed more with co-pays going up.

Anyone see a picture here? The country is going further and further BackASSwards. Everything the Community Organ Grinder touches turns to craaapola. We have pizz poor leadership, pizz poor cabinet, pizz poor .................... everything in Washington.

I don't think we will make it to November. We will never make 2012.

BWT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Texas
    It's all sad but true; very true. Doesn't matter if you are a red state or a blue one, we are paying the price for the few in DC.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    I've never understood the USPS business model. Reduce service, raise prices, expect the financial picture to improve. Repeat as necessary. Were I the postmaster the first thing that would change would be the sluggish and surly employees.

As far as California, it long ago reached the tipping point. Those who seek entitlements outnumber and outvote those who fund them. The only solution for the latter subset is to leave, which they have been doing in droves. Think Detroit at the state level.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    thats just it, people dont want to "CHILL" anymore!! me especially since i HAD to move out of my home state of CRAZIFORNIA cause the LIBSH-TS ran it into the ground!! and as i have moved to the BEST lone star state in the union, i see exactly what happened to CA. trying to be duplicated here in texas in the Houston/Austin area!! not that it will completely happen here, but WTF?? when are people going to see that the DEMOCR-P/LIBTERD WAY just DOESNT WORK PERIOD????? its disheartening i tell you!!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as California, it long ago reached the tipping point. Those who seek entitlements outnumber and outvote those who fund them. The only solution for the latter subset is to leave, which they have been doing in droves. Think Detroit at the state level.

I'm one of those who voted with my feet over a dozen years ago. Even then I could see the state was circling the bottom of the crapper and it's gotten worse. Unfortunately, the crap of kalifornicators are sliming their way here to Nevada and they're trying the same s**t that f**ked up their state. As I said before, I'm just waiting out my time to retirement so I can move to somewhere in Central or East Central Texas and, hopefully, be rid of the liberal slime from the left and right coast states.

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    All I can say is "F**k California" !!

I am tired of hearing from people from california, or those talking about people in california!!

Everyone is bitching about this, and its their own fault!!!

They are the one who elected these idiots into office for the last 20 years that have put the state in the prediciment it finds itself in!!!

They deserve the state they helped create!!!

They need to realize that if they want their state to not end up being the welfare bitch of the federal government, they're going to have to start making some hard choices, and some of those choices are going to hit them in the pocketbook!!!

If they don't like it they need to move to a state that isn't a bankrupt, money swapping, corrupt, liberal playground!!!!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Avoid Austin. They worship California.

Thanks for the heads up. I want to live where the people respect the rights of others and don't think that they know better than everyone else. All I want is a little land and have the rights given to me by the Constitution of the United States. I know quite a few folks from the Texas Republic and they seem to have their heads on straight and don't want to put up with the Marxist communists running Washington and the liberal, nanny states that exist in the U.S.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Thanks for the heads up. I want to live where the people respect the rights of others and don't think that they know better than everyone else. All I want is a little land and have the rights given to me by the Constitution of the United States. I know quite a few folks from the Texas Republic and they seem to have their heads on straight and don't want to put up with the Marxist communists running Washington and the liberal, nanny states that exist in the U.S.

Do us a favor and vote Mr. Reid out of office before you head our way.....

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do us a favor and vote Mr. Reid out of office before you head our way.....

Oh, you can bet your ass that I'm going to vote for the other guy (or girl in this case, Sharon Angle). It's going to be at least 7 or so years before I retire so I'll still be a Nevadan fighting for states' rights and against the Marxist communists that seem to be flocking to political office.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    All I can say is "F**k California" !!

I am tired of hearing from people from california, or those talking about people in california!!

Everyone is bitching about this, and its their own fault!!!

I agree with you completely. The only bummer is there are those of us who have been stuck here for one reason or another. As a lot of you know I'm on my way out, as soon as I can wrangle my finances away from the state government with the least damage possible. This state is worse than you guys can imagine.

Avoid Austin. They worship California.

Yep, the California Yuppies spread like an infection to the rest of the country and try to change their new homes into California once they get there.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    so let me get this straight, Swartzenmonkey is gonna reduce "State Employees" wages to minimum wage which is approx 7-ish an hr????? and DO NOTHING TO STOP BEING A SAFE HAVEN FOR AND SPENDING BILLIONS ANNUALLY ON ILLEGAL LAW BREAKING ALIENS?????????? WTF????????? Ca's annual deficit avg's approx 15 billion smackers and they spend almost 22 billion smackers annually on the ILLEGALS according to the L.A. times. they'd be 5 billion ahead if they'd "JUST UPHOLD THE FEDERAL LAWS"!! so AGAIN, AMERICAN LAW ABIDING STATE EMPLOYED LEGAL TAXPAYING CITIZENS GOT TO TAKE A PAY CUT?????????? WTF??????? O.K. where are all the BRAINIAC LIBSHITS to defend this GENIUS MOVE????? F--KING MORONS I TELL YOU.........

I have lived in Cali for 12 years. Active Duty Military...

THESE PEOPLE LIVE IN SHACKLES WITH A BIG SMILE ON THEIR FACES. BUNCH OF SHEEPLE BEING CONTROLLED BY ELITIST LIBTARDS!

Top Bottom