• AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello kitty sticker.

Inside the scope!

food-smiley-024.gif

Spew warning, please.

I now have coffee up my nose and nearly ended up with my new dentures on the keyboard....:p ;)

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    If anyone I knew started a conversation with " S my uncle asked a favor of me" I would ask If I needed to get the doll so they can show me where he touched them....

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You could stuff poo inside the stock somewhere. The gift that keeps on giving, especially when you get your face on the stock lining the gun up for a shot.

You could swap his expensive scope for a similiar knockoff.

Remove a firing pin.

Oil up the stocks in the cheek weld area real well. Using syrup.

You could leave a few extra bolts/ screws in the case with them and tell him you couldn't remember where they went.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    We just aren't sure how you and your family mess with each other.

To get serious, drill a small hole in the bottom of one of the scopes. It will fog up real nice for him on a cool Fall morning.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Sad thing is we don't need a reason. Existing is enough of a reason.

We just aren't sure he wants to actually ruin something or stop at mild discomfort.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sad thing is we don't need a reason. Existing is enough of a reason.

We just aren't sure he wants to actually ruin something or stop at mild discomfort.

I don't mind mild pranks but if someone ever drills holes in my scopes or destroys my stuff intentionally they're going to have a real problem on their hands.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Do jumping jacks in the sun wearing spandex shorts, tea bag the Cheka weld, sahow him picture after he shoots it. And maybe use the comb as but floss

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    So my uncle asked me to sight in a 243 for him.. no biggie I thought with a wallie world savage coming to mind. well when I get there he hands me a frigging Howa... the trigger on that thing is SEXY.

Now it gets fun... He also hands me his 30-06 and 30-30 asking me to clean/ zero them. mind you I'm not charging him so I think I'm obligated to atleast flip one of the scopes around.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to jerk with him short of painting his 30-30 pink?

Wow! Really? Your uncle is asking for your help and allowing you to have fun and handle some nice firearms.....and he obviously regards you as somewhat of a gun guru and you want to prank him? Sorry.......don't understand where you are coming from!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    When a favor turns into almost a second job you are obligated to prank him. If the OP had asked to borrow the guns it would be different.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    Wow! Really? Your uncle is asking for your help and allowing you to have fun and handle some nice firearms.....and he obviously regards you as somewhat of a gun guru and you want to prank him? Sorry.......don't understand where you are coming from!

mind you this is the same uncle that painted my favorite framing hammer pink. of course that was after I used pvc pipe cement on his work boots. the list goes on and on and on.

Top Bottom