Lynx Defense

So, what's the word on Constitutional permitless carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    So much for the thread jack. I guess its back to waiting for the doctors to call time of death. Doesn't look like much win for gun owners this session

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    It does seem that CC didn't (doesn't) have the public support that was displayed with OC Legislation....disappointing....

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    RINOs don't care about gun owners...what the hell are those dirty gun owning bastards going to do, vote Democrat?

One thing they ARE doing is getting us fed up. And believing that voting R is only marginally different then voting D. Many will just stay home. Why bother, there are just a few committee chairman that control everything. What good did it do me to put my guy Brisco Cain in office. He coauthored both 375 & 1911 then buried his head in the sand and waited for them to die. I'm old and its getting hard to care. Does it matter anymore what we leave the snowflake society?

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My attorney says it is best to err on the side of caution until it is cleaned up in the legislature. She interprets it as ANYPLACE a school sponsored activity is taking place, but says it could be defensible if you were arrested.Remember MateFrio, law was clearly on his side and he still took the ride.

I tell my LTC students to err on the side of caution.

Damn. We homeschool. This is problematic. I am a felon in my own home. (Lol)

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm old and its getting hard to care. Does it matter anymore what we leave the snowflake society?
    Interesting way to put it. You don't care if you're remembered by your grandkids as the son of a bitch who did nothing while their futures were sold out?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Interesting way to put it. You don't care if you're remembered by your grandkids as the son of a bitch who did nothing while their futures were sold out?

Holy ****?!? Did you just.....? YOU?!?

I am beginning to think I might be contagious.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009

Get ready snowflake, were abandoning you first.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX

Nice (sincerely, I am going to use that sometime).

I'm guessing based on peoples responses to your statement that this is not your norm. I guess I need to go update my spreadsheet.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    a89870e5cc065496eac100eb48483bc6.jpg

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    We are starting later this year. Guess I should drop firearm use and maintenance from the curriculum. :clown:
    *snort*
    I think from reading the law, I have gleaned that if we compose a written policy giving ourselves permission to be on school grounds while armed, we should be golden.

And here I was allowing Steel Challenge practice to count as phys ed all this time!

Top Bottom