• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Well the day is finally upon me. I am sitting at DFW waiting for my first leg to ATL, then a 6 hour layover before the long haul from ATL to Johannesburg

I decided a few months back to leave my Sauer 100 .308 behind as I could not source enough bullets that it prefers. In its place I ended up taking my Sako S20 in .300WM. Stand by for a review of that rifle once I am back but anyways I developed a load Barnes 175gr LRX over 76 gr of H4831SC. Group sizes are .4-.675. I have a suppressor waiting for me on the other side so I decided to leave the omega 36 at home

IMG_5185.jpeg

I will be updating this thread as I am able. Figured yall would want to join along with me virtually
    DK Firearms

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Be sure & get up & walk around the plane some on long leg flights. Hopefully customs is a breeze(Did you pay for customs bribes in?) When you wake up on the road to the property, just remember that's the side they do drive on. Are you going to be at any kind of altitude? If so just remember breathing can be difficult.

I always enjoyed a Whimpy Breakfast https://wimpy.co.za/classic-menu/breakfast/. Stopping for meat pies is a plus.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Please keep us up to date with every single thing. You're making a trip I've wanted to do all my life but never got around to, and now I'm too old and tied down. We'll be watching, so don't let us down.

Top Bottom