Spotting a concealed handgun...

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Anyone seen this before? I ran across it on another forum and thought I'd post it here. For most of us that have been carrying a while alot of it's common sense stuff (I think anyways) but I remember doing some of it when I first started carrying.

attachment.jpg

CZ guy

May 13, 2008
Left of Galveston Bay
Good information for everyone to remember so we don't expose our toy. I personally have carried my 'friend' on my weak-hand side, just stuck in my belt under a loose untucked shirt, for over 30 years now without an issue.

My only gimmee to others is I need to remember to slip it under my thigh when I sit in a vehicle for very long because if I sit on it, there will be an unnatural wrinkle or crease in my shirt where it is positioned. I also catch myself constantly checking and pulling my shirt-tail down to make sure it is not caught on the slide.

I taught myself to watch for someone always readjusting clothes for no apparent reason.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I've seen this on 1911forum and replied there. If I wasn't on my phone here I'd blow most of these out of the water :)

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I've seen this on 1911forum and replied there. If I wasn't on my phone here I'd blow most of these out of the water :)

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I think it's pretty accurate for new carriers that aren't use to or don't trust their equipment yet.....or thugs that don't use holsters. I just posted it as I thought it was funny and I know I did some of it when I first starting carrying.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads