Spotting a concealed handgun...

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Anyone seen this before? I ran across it on another forum and thought I'd post it here. For most of us that have been carrying a while alot of it's common sense stuff (I think anyways) but I remember doing some of it when I first started carrying.

attachment.jpg

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 13, 2008
Left of Galveston Bay
Good information for everyone to remember so we don't expose our toy. I personally have carried my 'friend' on my weak-hand side, just stuck in my belt under a loose untucked shirt, for over 30 years now without an issue.

My only gimmee to others is I need to remember to slip it under my thigh when I sit in a vehicle for very long because if I sit on it, there will be an unnatural wrinkle or crease in my shirt where it is positioned. I also catch myself constantly checking and pulling my shirt-tail down to make sure it is not caught on the slide.

I taught myself to watch for someone always readjusting clothes for no apparent reason.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I've seen this on 1911forum and replied there. If I wasn't on my phone here I'd blow most of these out of the water :)

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I've seen this on 1911forum and replied there. If I wasn't on my phone here I'd blow most of these out of the water :)

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I think it's pretty accurate for new carriers that aren't use to or don't trust their equipment yet.....or thugs that don't use holsters. I just posted it as I thought it was funny and I know I did some of it when I first starting carrying.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom