• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Nope. Also only own one of their guns. I'm just against the spread of misinformation in general.

I can find more

I can find more

Nope, that's just stupid.

As is that statement. They made a massive effort to apologize.

No, not really.

You know what I think? From your comment's it's very clear that you just hate SA guns in general. You probably wouldn't buy one of these guns regardless of whether that incident had happened or not. All it did was give you a new reason to bash on them.

Go aheadx find more, because the only one that had any potential to prove your point is the one that was never updated.

I don't like SAI because the owners are scumbags who go out of their way to lie about their history "since 1792" or pull stunts like dropping opposistion to gun bills.

I think their 1911's and AR's are ok, but their marketing strategy is mind numbingly retarded.

I'd happily consider buying a SAI product, as soon as they pull a ruger, and get some smarter people on board.

And as far as glock being overpriced.

Glock is a higher quality firearm, and the sheer amount of support the factory provides the end user is insane.

If glock was overpriced, they wouldn't be as big as they are now
    Capitol Armory ad

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    27685c7dfef5225b536a512e158593fe.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 27685c7dfef5225b536a512e158593fe.gif
      27685c7dfef5225b536a512e158593fe.gif
      2.3 MB · Views: 395

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Go aheadx find more, because the only one that had any potential to prove your point is the one that was never updated.

I don't like SAI because the owners are scumbags who go out of their way to lie about their history "since 1792" or pull stunts like dropping opposistion to gun bills.

I think their 1911's and AR's are ok, but their marketing strategy is mind numbingly retarded.

I'd happily consider buying a SAI product, as soon as they pull a ruger, and get some smarter people on board.

And as far as glock being overpriced.

Glock is a higher quality firearm, and the sheer amount of support the factory provides the end user is insane.

If glock was overpriced, they wouldn't be as big as they are now

Glock is not a higher quality gun. It's a good design that was the first polymer pistol to be a major success, and they have incredibly good marketing. That is why they are so big. Today, there are so many reliable guns out there that offer more features that shooters want for less than what Glock is asking. If you want to buy them, that's fine. They're still overpriced compared to other guns with similar features.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Glock is not a higher quality gun. It's a good design that was the first polymer pistol to be a major success, and they have incredibly good marketing. That is why they are so big. Today, there are so many reliable guns out there that offer more features that shooters want for less than what Glock is asking. If you want to buy them, that's fine. They're still overpriced compared to other guns with similar features.

From what i have seen, glock absolutely is a higher quality gun. Less issues out of the box, better CS, amd better factory support.

Not one other company has anything like GSSF.

No other company will give you close to $100 in parts for free for sending in a stripped slide to have night sights installed.

Is glock perfect? No, but they dont make a gun that potentially needs to get sent back to the factory with a round in the chamber

I've mentioned plenty of other companies besides glock. Companies that also upstage SAI's product

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    From what i have seen, glock absolutely is a higher quality gun. Less issues out of the box, better CS, amd better factory support.

Not one other company has anything like GSSF.

No other company will give you close to $100 in parts for free for sending in a stripped slide to have night sights installed.

Is glock perfect? No, but they dont make a gun that potentially needs to get sent back to the factory with a round in the chamber

I've mentioned plenty of other companies besides glock. Companies that also upstage SAI's product

Glock is not a higher quality gun, and I'm not saying that SA is the best either. I stand by my opinion that Glocks are overpriced.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Glock is not a higher quality gun, and I'm not saying that SA is the best either. I stand by my opinion that Glocks are overpriced.

I guess you have data proving glock is not a higher quality gun? Im not a betting man, but I'd wager i see more guns than you do

I also see a lot of problems, and I've seen every kinda pistol and every kind of malfunction out there, and its a 2 way tie between hi points and XD's. Oddly enough the issues are about 75% of the time releated to the magazines

Technically 1911's are the winner but i dont record the manufacturer. Those FMK guns are also terrible, but ive only seen 2 total

I get that you like SAI, but the XD series is the definition of overpriced, all while lacking the quality to hang with other "lower end" options like canik

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess you have data proving glock is not a higher quality gun? Im not a betting man, but I'd wager i see more guns than you do

I also see a lot of problems, and I've seen every kinda pistol and every kind of malfunction out there, and its a 2 way tie between hi points and XD's. Oddly enough the issues are about 75% of the time releated to the magazines

Technically 1911's are the winner but i dont record the manufacturer. Those FMK guns are also terrible, but ive only seen 2 total

I get that you like SAI, but the XD series is the definition of overpriced, all while lacking the quality to hang with other "lower end" options like canik

I highly doubt that I could post anything that would change your mind, no matter how convincing it was. I also highly doubt you could post anything convincing enough to change mine. How about we just agree to disagree?

You keep your cocks, and I'll stick to my XDM. Fair enough? :p

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The silly part about this entire pillow fight is that the Hellcat--the subject of this thread--does NOT have a grip safety. There is no reason to turn this thread into something that it's not. Just saying.

No one was really arguing about the grip safety being on or off this pistol, just that it was on the older models.

It'd be really nice if they removed it fro
    I highly doubt that I could post anything that would change your mind, no matter how convincing it was. I also highly doubt you could post anything convincing enough to change mine. How about we just agree to disagree?

You keep your cocks, and I'll stick to my XDM. Fair enough? :p

Well, ypu arent going to change any minds by posting examples that involve aftermarket parts, or reloads.

May want to remember that next time ;)

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy

My personal stance aside, I think it’s nice that more companies are bringing an optic ready version to their pistols when they first come to market. I’ve only seen pictures with the shield rms posted, I wonder what one would look like with an RMR mounted on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    The silly part about this entire pillow fight is that the Hellcat--the subject of this thread--does NOT have a grip safety. There is no reason to turn this thread into something that it's not. Just saying.

Man I wouldn’t know what to do if we didn’t highjack a thread!

As a guy who chooses to carry the XDs I’m curious to see & hold one of these Hellcats. All you SA haters flame away! I’m gonna round up some bacon & eggs for breakfast

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Oh, and I find it funny that you call the XD an overpriced gun, but you're just fine with Glock. A lot of cheaper guns offer more than what they do, and have the common decency to not put PLASTIC sights on a $500+ fighting gun.

Glock should be selling for about the same as what the old S&W Sigmas sold for.

Canik comes to mind. The ONE series can be had for $303 out the door here in Texas. It comes with metal sights and a MUCH better trigger than a Glock.

Top Bottom