• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Looks the same as the original video uploaded to YouTube. I didn't watch past 30 seconds though so maybe it stops later.

zen1300

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    True and the cops were members of the gang. I wouldn't be surprised if they participated or cheered it on.

Only a portion of the riders were from the First Line Soldiers. There were many that just joined the "cause" but we're not members. Remember the original goal was to get to Times Square and bog it down. I'm not sure if it was the FLS that organized it or if they crashed the party.

Who knows how many riders were picked up along the way also.

Bottom line is that there were obvious crimes that need to be dealt with. I suspect many will talk to keep the heat off themselves. Perhaps they will think twice about joining these activities in the future. Perhaps not.

EDITED: Realized another "gang" is involved - Hollywood Stuntz. Not sure the involvement of cops with that crew.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    ruh roh raggy....

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...dercover-cop-seen-on-video-attacking-suv?lite

An undercover New York police detective at the scene of the beating of a driver by a pack of angry motorcyclists is seen on video attacking the SUV, police sources familiar with the investigation tell NBC News.
    The sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the video shows the undercover officer banging on the rear window and shattering it. The victim is then seen being pulled out of the car and the undercover rides off, sources say

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    here's a free to read link
    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20131008/NYPD.cop.arrested.motorcycle.SUV.assault/

NYPD cop arrested in motorcycle-SUV assault case

NEW YORK (AP) — An off-duty New York Police Department undercover detective apparently seen on video pounding on an SUV during a melee with motorcyclists has been arrested.

Police spokesman John McCarthy confirms Wojciech Braszczok surrendered Tuesday to faces riot and criminal mischief charges. The detective's attorney hasn't responded to messages.

Two people familiar with the case say the detective was on a motorcycle and was seen on video hitting and kicking the SUV when a biker rally spiraled into violence. They weren't authorized to discuss the inquiry and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

The driver was pulled from his SUV last month after hitting a Massachusetts motorcyclist. The driver's wife says he was fleeing to protect her and their 2-year-old.

Four bikers have been charged in the case. One of them was arraigned on assault and other charges

posted from my couch!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ok, is it blind luck the "System" might actually work??? Or have they been shamed into action, by the videos??

My understanding was that no charges were to be filed against anyone....then the video went viral and the DA started feeling some heat. Also understood that the responding officers were not happy with the original intentions of the DA.

Would have to dig through several forums to find the article that mentioned it.

Maybe they didn't want it to come out that their inaction allowed these thugs to get to this level.

Run motorcycles and four wheelers down the sidewalk, block traffic, and harass motorists.....not a problem have a nice day.

Carry an 8 rnd mag to defend yourself from such thugs and a 17oz Dr Pepper.......you better get a damn good lawyer.

Bagpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Haltom City, Tx
    I heard on NPR this morning that two NYPD officers were riding that group, and one of the LEOs was an undercover detective; he was the one who busted the rear window and kicked in the passenger door. He's also facing charges for his participation.

Top Bottom