Join TexasGunTalk

Squids gonna squid, Range rover plows over squids group

Discussion in 'Automotive / Motorcycle Chat' started by RACER X, Sep 30, 2013.

1. RACER X

RACER X TGT Addict

Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
  2. GlockOwner

GlockOwner TGT Addict

Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    what is the man in the range rover supposed to do in that situation?

3. TX69

TX69 TGT Addict

Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    For starters do not run over the first dude. Just let them go by even if it takes some time they eventually will get around you. That dude is way fucked when a hundred of them catch up and get their fists into him and his lovely Range Rover.

4. GlockOwner

GlockOwner TGT Addict

Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I guess I am making assumptions about the part of the video where we don't know what is going on. What I was thinking is that the original biker that gets hit pulls in front of the range rover, and hits the breaks, the range rover bumps the back tire, not even hard enough to knock the rider off the bike. The man in the range rover stops, but so do all the bikers. At this point, i made the assumption that the bikers were surrounding the range rover, probably yelling and cussing at the guy in the rover, even though it was the original biker that hit the breaks and caused the bump. At that point, the driver of the rover would have probably feared for his life, or the life of his family and did what he had to do to escape the situation.

5. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I didn't see a brake light on the bike that was hit. I did see a driver in a VERY distracting situation and the biker in front engine breaking and not paying attention. Looks like a complete accident cause by lots of things that shouldn't have been happening.

If you watch closely it appears a biker head butts the drivers window (with helmet) before the SUV takes off.

6. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 1, 2011
    Mob mentality

th?id=H.4735975691717044&w=252&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  7. Younggun

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Which "first dude"? The one slowing down in front of a driver being distracted by a large number of bikers swerving all around him(stupid) or the one he hit after a biker tried to break his window.

A break check at one point would have wiped out have the riders, an armed driver could have quickly dealt with any who remained.

I hope the driver was on the phone with police during the chase.

8. TX69

TX69 TGT Addict

Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    It makes zero difference what led up to the Range Rover running over a rider. Up to that point it could have been resolved. Afterwards there is NO escape from over a hundred dudes on bikes. I have ridden in groups that large (not on a sport bike) and there is no way a car would ever get away after running one of over.

9. matefrio

matefrio ΔΕΞΑΙ TGT Supporter

I see a lack of common sense.

The first guy that got hit on the bike was pushing his luck seeing how close he could get the RR to his bike.

NYbike1_zps84e86b37.jpg

10. Younggun

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That means you don't carry enough mags;)

But seriously, if the driver avoids traffic his SUV trumps 800lb bike. They can follow until the cops show up but that's about it.

The driver still had reverse when stopped. Bikes aren't for stopping SUVs.