• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Me and the girlfriend walked through K Mart today. They had a stainless steel ring. Darth Vader face as the crest. Marked 75% off.......$125.

Even at 75% off. That's nuts.
    Capitol Armory ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I went back and watched it again. This time in a better mood.

Besides the slick flying action sequences, it still sucked ass. You know the millennium falcon smelled like farts, sour beer, and dog hair. Imagine the bitching and complaining that one week a month, aboard.....she'll have Chewbacca cleaning EVERYTHING. Prolly make him get a hair cut and buys him some fru fru body spray.

The force has to smell good after all.

I still don't know what Darth Vaders fanboy name is. I think it's bitch-15dr, but I don't know.

And the space gangs....Asian kung foo homies and the militant branch of the Scottish salvation army?

Still stupid.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Is Han Solo okay?

For being retirement age and the most paid actor of the movie?

No.

He tries to play the exact same actor as back in the 1970's. It fits but the plot is tired, old, rehash....they should have left him out.

Disney wants the business for the theme park. Maybe the next Star Wars won't be so gay?

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Saw the movie a few days ago.
    It sucked.
    Tech wise it's good but the story, characters,and plot gaps suck ass.
    Remember they did not make this movie to sell toys.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    The hype ruined it for me.
    Expected way too much from an intro film. The next one should be more interesting as the characters will be known and less time will be spent on figuring out where they came from.

Not a bad movie, but not the jaw dropper it was made out to be.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The hype ruined it for me.
    Expected way too much from an intro film. The next one should be more interesting as the characters will be known and less time will be spent on figuring out where they came from.

Not a bad movie, but not the jaw dropper it was made out to be.

At least certain people are dead. Thank God.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    At least certain people are dead. Thank God.

They're only truly dead if you find the body (after all, it's Disney we're dealing with). Looking at what happened to SPOILER REMOVED, I think there's a chance he survived. Gut wound that essentially self-cauterized (lightsaber blades are insanely hot, so any flesh wound is essentially cauterized or burned too badly to bleed), so if he did kick it'd be either shock or the hard landing at the bottom after he fell that did him in.

Personally, I liked the movie. Yeah, there were some plot holes and epileptic trees, but that's par for the course IMHO. Got exactly what I expected and a little bit more - brought back some good memories of the earlier films, and a few laughs along the way. I especially liked the call back to the original films, with Han asking if there's a garbage chute and/or trash compactor to throw their "prisoner" into. The look on his face makes it even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    They're only truly dead if you find the body (after all, it's Disney we're dealing with). Looking at what happened to SPOILER REMOVED, I think there's a chance he survived. Gut wound that essentially self-cauterized (lightsaber blades are insanely hot, so any flesh wound is essentially cauterized or burned too badly to bleed), so if he did kick it'd be either shock or the hard landing at the bottom after he fell that did him in.

Personally, I liked the movie. Yeah, there were some plot holes and epileptic trees, but that's par for the course IMHO. Got exactly what I expected and a little bit more - brought back some good memories of the earlier films, and a few laughs along the way. I especially liked the call back to the original films, with Han asking if there's a garbage chute and/or trash compactor to throw their "prisoner" into. The look on his face makes it even better.

I liked those parts too. However there's zero doubt that Disney is in charge.

Top Bottom