• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    RIP Sterling Johnson

A reminder to all of y’all to always say I love you to the ones closest to you. And stop feeling sorry for yourself, because someone has it worse.

Any one of us at any time could be but a memory. No one gets out of here alive. Go out and do the things of your dreams. Don’t put shit off for when you get old. Not everyone gets to old age

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Gosh. This is just terrible. Please one of y’all that knew him we’ll help with setting up TGT donation fund. I’ll be glad to pitch in. I don’t know if the family needs financial help, but it sure couldn’t hurt.

God Bless Ya, Sterling and family.
    Roseann said some friends had told her they could set up a go fund me for them but she declined. She may change her mind but that is what she said to me yesterday during my visit.

The idea of a TGT fund and just having someone here that knew him give it to her sounds good. Otherwise she might kindly refuse if we ask her.

Last edited:

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Gosh. This is just terrible. Please one of y’all that knew him we’ll help with setting up TGT donation fund. I’ll be glad to pitch in. I don’t know if the family needs financial help, but it sure couldn’t hurt.

God Bless Ya, Sterling and family.

This! Good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Roseann said some friends had told her they could set up a go fund me for them but she declined. She may change her mind but that is what she said to me yesterday during my visit.

The idea of a TGT fund and just having someone here that knew him give it to her sounds good. Otherwise she might kindly refuse if we ask her.
    One way or the other- I’m in.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    This was not the outcome any of us were praying for. I never met Sterling, but I have been following his posts and comments and always enjoyed them. He had such a great sense of humor I was looking forward to meeting him at one of the meet ups, but alas that will not happen, and I am certain that is my loss.

Prayers being sent for the Johnson family may they have the courage and strength to make it through this.

Rest In Peace, Sterling.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I vote FOR a "lost members" section....FWIW.

Damn...I was hoping and praying that he'd find a way to pull through this.

Sterling, my brother....I will miss you and our visits. May God welcome his newest angel home with open arms as we mourn the loss of a Good Man among us. Amen

How about naming it "Silent triggers" or something like that. Ham radio operators call lost friends "Silent keys" harking back to when they used keys for morse code.

Top Bottom