• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    So, the unprecedented advance refund of an intended tax credit to us peons who don’t get a direct deposit to our bank account is going to also have an unprecedented inclusion of the currently sitting president’s name. BFD!!!

Oh yeah, and the original reporter of this amazing fact has already acknowledged that that will NOT delay the checks.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    So, the unprecedented advance refund of an intended tax credit to us peons who don’t get a direct deposit to our bank account is going to also have an unprecedented inclusion of the currently sitting president’s name. BFD!!!

Oh yeah, and the original reporter of this amazing fact has already acknowledged that that will NOT delay the checks.
    Yeah I think I posted here earlier. After looking at it closer (then reading this thread), I don't see how the checks are delayed at all.

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    So don't hate on the channel used (MSM) , I like to see how often "journalists" cut these briefings off air to input their opinions. I have it streaming Fox on my phone at the same time. I was able to rewind and find this. Couldn't upload a video for some reason but my tv had captions on, if anyone was interested.

He said, "Well I don't know too much about it, but I understand my name is there. I don't know where they're going or how they're going. I do understand it's not delaying anything. And I'm satisfied with that. I don't imagine it's a big deal."

Not a big deal sums it up. Not like he would physically sign millions of checks. I can take screenshots of the video but figured that was excessive.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

And somehow this is worse than spending money every 4/8 years for all of the signs that say Governor “dumb shit” welcomes you to the great state of “where am I”?

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    So don't hate on the channel used (MSM) , I like to see how often "journalists" cut these briefings off air to input their opinions. I have it streaming Fox on my phone at the same time. I was able to rewind and find this. Couldn't upload a video for some reason but my tv had captions on, if anyone was interested.

He said, "Well I don't know too much about it, but I understand my name is there. I don't know where they're going or how they're going. I do understand it's not delaying anything. And I'm satisfied with that. I don't imagine it's a big deal."

Not a big deal sums it up. Not like he would physically sign millions of checks. I can take screenshots of the video but figured that was excessive.

“Well I don’t know too much about this....”. Really funny. They had to put it in the memo line because he’s not authorized to sign the check. But he didn’t know Anything about it. It just got in there because my adoring fans wanted it. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    My son received his today. I should not receive any and if I do, I will send it back (at least my half, I cannot speak for the wife). I do not need and do not want so called free government handouts (or in another word - welfare) of any sort. I worked hard to climb up from being dirt poor and to get away from ever again having to stand in line for cheese and to never again have to walk into a store and buy something with food stamps as I had to do a few times when I was a child and my mom sent me shopping those few times she could not make ends meet. I understand some people need these payments to make ends meet and am in no way trying to belittle them or make it seem wrong for them to accept it. Heck, I know I have it good now with my pension and what I have in the bank although that is nowhere near enough according to the wizards of finance. I cannot think ill of anyone who needs this money during this current economic mess. So, on this issue, I can only speak for myself; there may come a time when I again need to suck the government tit for free handouts but I certainly hope not. I can say though, without a doubt, it's not now. My guess is though, with the inflation I expect will follow this shutdown of our economy - especially if the dems take over in January if they score a win in November - my pension's worth will be cut in half or worse (and my wife is already getting half of it now).

Top Bottom