• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Stolen from the Willowbrook area of Houston on April 8th:

- Springfield XD Tactical, #XD902534, 5" barrel, 9mm, striker-fired semi auto, black polymer frame with black steel slide, fixed sights
    - Ruger Security Six, #151-54137, 2.75" barrel, .357 magnum, blued finish with wooden grips, adjustable rear sight, double-action revolver
    - Ruger Single Six, #375006, old model, 6" barrel, .22lr, blued finish, aftermarket oversized wooden grips with a star in the center of the grip on each side, single-action revolver
    - Smith & Wesson Model 19-2, #K775956, 6" barrel, .357 magnum, blued finish, square butt, factory wooden grips, double-action revolver
    - Beretta Model 950B, #C86024, .22 short, blued finish with black plastic grips, fixed sights, semi auto handgun, palm-sized pistol, has a pop-up barrel
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Yessir. That Single Six was the revolver I was competing against you with.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Taken from my apartment.

Would someone be so kind as to PM him for me? I can't figure it out with this mobile BS and one of the items taken was my computer, so I can't do it there.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Taken from my apartment.

Would someone be so kind as to PM him for me? I can't figure it out with this mobile BS and one of the items taken was my computer, so I can't do it there.

I know you were telling me about how you just recently got a safe. Did they take the entire safe? break it open? or were these things left outside the safe?

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    If I could figure out how to PM someone on mobile, I would :) I just shot you an email.

You can email or text back, either way.

Top Bottom