• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    Someone stole my Benelli Supernova Tactical 18.5 with telescoping stock and my XDM 3.8 Compact .45 (all black) from my house while I was at work today. Benelli Supernova serial # is Z626105F the XDM serial # is MG553656. There is a reward.

Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    Yes, filed a report with Baytown. About 90% sure it was my step-daughters boyfriend who I just found out was at my house this morning. The laptops, jewelery, xbox, flat screens and tools were left alone. This was also reported to Baytown. Now no one can track him down.

Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    Well I have great news. I finally tracked down the boyfriend at his aunts house. After a brief talk he gave up his two friends who helped him. After two more stops and talks I have all my stuff accounted for. I just called Baytown PD and they told me to leave a message for the officer that took the report. They informed me that I would have to file offical charges so they can issue a warrant tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone for your support.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    hit em hard, bust em good

Whatever you need to do, do it!! I hate hearing about anything being stolen, but when it's done by someone that you allow in your home, that really pisses me off. I don't think I would be so calm about it after finding it, but that's a fault of mine. I'm glad to hear you got it back and if you don't mind keep us informed of what transpires.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Glad ya found em.
    I reckon the boyfriend ain't welcome at your place anymore.
    I hate thieves!

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    that sucks!...correction....saw the end ..good news... sucks that it was somebody you know, but good they are going for the ride..

Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    Well I stopped by Baytown PD this morning to write a statement for how/where I retrieved the stuff that was stolen. Was told that they would pick him up and question him. I also gave the address of where I picked him up (his aunts house).

You know I was PISSED yesterday when this all happened but, right now I'm actually kinda suprised how many people want me not to file charges because he admitted it and returned the stuff, well most of the stuff anyway Im still missing 50 quarters (set) and the original stock for the benelli.

Dont get me wrong I'm still going to file the charges so maybe he will think twice about doing this to anyone else. I just dont understand how people think that he shouldnt be held accountable.

And yes it has been explained that if he is seen around my daughter/house EVER again I will not be as nice as I have been up until now.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    I'm glad to hear you're filing charges. I'm tired of seeing bad behavior go unpunished. Some time in prison will make him think twice before being that guy again. My step brother got away with multiple" petty" crimes before he broke into someone's house and stole their gun. He served time for every crime he had committed and did about 8 years in prison. Now he's straight as an arrow and a much better person. Accountability means a lot.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Phuck that guy. I understand sometimes that we can make mistakes, we're only human after all, but this isn't a mistake. Press charges for sure.

Well, I guess it is a mistake, but not a forgivable one.

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    How did you SECURE your firearms before they were stolen?

I will not shed tears for any gun owner who does not keep his firearms out of the hands of miscreants.

Top Bottom