• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I'm assuming the wait is to do a thorough background check and this takes time because we live in a free society and our government doesn't just have a huge collection on information on every American that they get from snooping through our e-mail, listening to our phone calls, etc......

There is no background check. What background check would you do on an entity.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    The only reason its considered "Constitutional" is because it raises revenue as a tax. The Feds have no authority to actually ban anything. There should be no background check at the Federal level anyway. That should at the discretion of the states.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    You guys are lucky you weren't a White, Anglo, Christian, Conservative, Veteran from Canada trying to get first a K1 Visa then his U.S. citizenship. The I.N.S.-I.C.E. is run by Hispanic-, Black-, and Indo-Americans who hate seeing Whites move to this country. They, intentionally I'm sure, continually lost my paperwork through an intricate shell game of transfers, gave me incomplete instructions on what to bring to interviews, sent me three times to the La Gran Plaza INS office south of Ft. Worth from Denton to get my same Biometrics taken, made me wait 60 days between inquiries (that's right, simple inquiries) through their online or phone system. The net result? It took me 7 freakin' years to get my U.S. citizenship, and that's with an absolutely spotless record, an American Father and Grandfather, and 3 years of being a member of the Texas State Guard. I have a Hispanic friend who has sponsored at least 7 or 8 of her family members from Mexico in the last three years and they all get their visas or citizenship in record time. Our federal agencies are stocked with Democrats and Liberal lifers who deliberately hinder, interfere, and "lose" applications such as mine. Anyone who doesn't believe federal agency employees don't apply their own biases is deluding themselves.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    You guys are lucky you weren't a White, Anglo, Christian, Conservative, Veteran from Canada trying to get first a K1 Visa then his U.S. citizenship. The I.N.S.-I.C.E. is run by Hispanic-, Black-, and Indo-Americans who hate seeing Whites move to this country. They, intentionally I'm sure, continually lost my paperwork through an intricate shell game of transfers, gave me incomplete instructions on what to bring to interviews, sent me three times to the La Gran Plaza INS office south of Ft. Worth from Denton to get my same Biometrics taken, made me wait 60 days between inquiries (that's right, simple inquiries) through their online or phone system. The net result? It took me 7 freakin' years to get my U.S. citizenship, and that's with an absolutely spotless record, an American Father and Grandfather, and 3 years of being a member of the Texas State Guard. I have a Hispanic friend who has sponsored at least 7 or 8 of her family members from Mexico in the last three years and they all get their visas or citizenship in record time. Our federal agencies are stocked with Democrats and Liberal lifers who deliberately hinder, interfere, and "lose" applications such as mine. Anyone who doesn't believe federal agency employees don't apply their own biases is deluding themselves.

You shoulda just walked across and had an anchor baby like everyone else.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Ever had a vasectomy?

You shoulda just walked across and had an anchor baby like everyone else.
    Prolly, but I didn't relish the thought of vasectomy reversal surgery, only to have to go through the original procedure again.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    It woulda saved you 7 YEARS of B.S.

Jus' 'sayin....
    Yeah, it would have but I prefer to do things the right way and I had a horrible experience with my first procedure. Y'all know Canada has Universal health care which is simply a single-payer version of Obama-Care. Doctors in Canada have their fees per procedure set by the government so the only way they can make more money is by seeing more patients per day. The result is they hurry through patients in a system that would make both Henry Ford and Joseph Mengele proud. The net result is that my right testicle got infected, turned Beet red and was as swollen as a grapefruit for two weeks, probably due to unclean instruments or hands. I could barely walk and missed two weeks of work. I vowed to never go through that torture again, believe me!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    9mths is bullshit. I could grow and delivery baby in that time.

It shouldn't take that long to get a new rifle. Especially one that 'fits'.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    9mths is bullshit. I could grow and delivery baby in that time.

It shouldn't take that long to get a new rifle. Especially one that 'fits'.

LOL. Yeah, the NFA game is REAL slow. But don't let that stop you, it's worth it, you never know when things are going to change. If the dems win the house next year, who knows what will happen, but I can damn sure guaranty they don't want people having any guns, let alone silencers or machinguns. With control of all 3 branches of govt, no telling what they can do. Get a move on and send your stuff in NOW. The sooner you get it in, the better, no matter how long the waits are.

Top Bottom