Nicely done
    ARJ Defense ad

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Maybe I shouldda said "EX-Undercover Agent" ?

The prostate cancer surgery ended my undercover career !

As in "has-been" now . . . .

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    Oh lol shit i didnt know it woulda came out like that. I barely knew what i was doing during the cuts so i definitely didnt record or document :(

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I skimmed 14 pages of this - still no recipes for tacos, enchiladas, carnitas, barbacoa, or frijoles - I'm sad. I mean, still glad to have the new member, but with all the damn cooks on this board, no one threw up any good mexican or tex mex recipes in honor of our new latin heritage member? I'm hungry and sad now. :laughing:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I skimmed 14 pages of this - still no recipes for tacos, enchiladas, carnitas, barbacoa, or frijoles - I'm sad. I mean, still glad to have the new member, but with all the damn cooks on this board, no one threw up any good mexican or tex mex recipes in honor of our new latin heritage member? I'm hungry and sad now. :laughing:
    They can't all be closed.

Colonel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Houston, 3rd Rock
    recipes:

tacos; meat, cheese, tortillas

enchiladas; meat, cheese, tortillas

burritos; meat, cheese, tortillas

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Y’all are awesome, thank y’all so much! Its nice to see such a supporting community! Means alot to me, really. Hey if yall need any electrical done let me know ive been in the electrical game for about 7 years now and ill be happy to help out fellow gun enthusiasts! God Bless everyone one of you. Thank you

Welcome to the forum and I am Hispanic as well. I met lots of gun owners from various groups and forums and I can say that they are the nicest bunch I have met and hopefully when my time is up from my job I will come to more meets. Right now besides working I also volunteer with my daughter competition shotgun shooting as she is a member of two major teams. Do you have kids? if so I would love to recommend various organizations which can help them learn the art of shooting and competing as I am a strong advocate for it. Take care and hopefully we can hit the ranges or if you decide to take up shotgun I would definitely help with that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom