• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    Hey everyone! Im very new to this forum thing so help would be nice. Im a electrician from south texas and after my friends died i got into guns. Learning everything i can learn. But the gun world of people arent exactly the nicest to a young hispanic man. So im here looking for a place to be accepted and find the guidance i need to learn more. Being a 27 year old man without a father ive learned so much but i know theres more to know and way to learn it without taking the hard way. Ive built a few guns and broke a few guns but i learned to fix it! (Hard way haha) im excited to show off my projects and eager to learn more about firearms and the different ways they work. Sig , S&W , and Century Arms are my go to’s and ive recently learned about Remingtons autoloading Shotguns. (How yall feel about the Rem Arms sell out?) anyway, thanks for your time. God bless Texas
    84b53ce07dfa3c8c183c69a8d565e248.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    There are racist people out there, but the gun owners I'm around aren't so much racist as they are prejudiced against bad ideas... sometimes people that reside in cultures where those bad ideas are more prevalent can mistake that for racism. Trust me, "white leftists" are waaaay more a problem than "Hispanic" these days, in the majority of my experiences. Welcome to the forum!

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Welcome!! As you settle in and get to meet folks here, you'll know you've picked the right place to make friends and expand your knowledge of guns and shooting.

Top Bottom