• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You must lead a sheltered life if you only think a Hispanic person should bring tacos to a meet-up. Maybe the OP is not into tacos but of an ethnicity that enjoys other food more than them. He could be Puerto Rican (example of ethnic PR foods - mofongo and pernillo and fried plantains) or Dominican (example of a popular Dominican dish: Sanocho), Cuban (an example of well loved Cuban food: Picadillo) or Colombian (a traditional dish in Colombia, in fact considered the national dish of Colombia, is: Bandeja Paisa), or an Argentine (an often eaten food in Argentina is Asado almost any BBQ'd meat but especially beef steaks) or Honduran (an example of a popular Honduran dish is: Iguana Soup) or something other than a person who comes from an ethnicity that loves tacos. There is a lot more to enjoy of Hispanic food than merely the taco, pernil being one of my personal favorites (but then again I love pork cooked in various ways from numerous cultures) and I wouldn't turn away a nice fat Cuban sandwich either.:spam:
    Really????
    You never heard of a damned joke?????
    SMDH

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    Y’all are awesome, thank y’all so much! Its nice to see such a supporting community! Means alot to me, really. Hey if yall need any electrical done let me know ive been in the electrical game for about 7 years now and ill be happy to help out fellow gun enthusiasts! God Bless everyone one of you. Thank you

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    I will take your bid to install a transfer switch and all the workings of it so I can plug my generator in now and manually transfer and in the future my solar does the auto transfer.

Well first off you need a 200A Generator to properly power your home. So thats about 6 grand alone. Plus Its way to much trouble with a job like that, youd have to coordinate with your local electric company and all that so i wouldnt bid on it to begin with. Going off the grid is not as easy as it sounds, and you still have to pay the electric company no matter what you do. Besides man paying your electric bill goes to your wonderful city here in beautiful Texas.

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    I will take your bid to install a transfer switch and all the workings of it so I can plug my generator in now and manually transfer and in the future my solar does the auto transfer.

Lemme know if you need power to ur shop or shop lights n shit , you know something realistic. Im just a electrician, i aint tryna create electricity

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    225aa48b07fc020b729420e81a7662bc.jpg

Hey guys check this out! Mossberg 500. We were shooting sluggers and i think we got some mud in the barrel, holy shit lol glad we didnt get hurt What yall think?

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Welcome to TGT, have a thick skin and join in the BS! It can get rough, but IMO it is mostly grumpy old bastards talking SH!T! :evil:
    I take offense to you calling me old... and you don't have to be calling me out! LOL

I stopped having birthdays when I reached 49. Since then I just celebrate 49th birthday anniversaries - maybe I've had more than a few of those!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom