• ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Howdy OP...

The mistake many FNGs make is criticizing us old f*cks. Then the FNG gets crap and gets all butthurt... Don't make none, won't be none!!!

Another mistake is spouting commie crapola, woke crapola, or Calif style crapola. You bring the shit, you get to eat the shit.

Welcome!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Not everything someone posts GlennB has to be taken literally like you seem to take them.

View attachment 301915
    Now who is the one being serious and taking things literally! NOT ME. The Spam pic should have been your hint but then you just love to bust my chops (pun intended being my post was about food) in that I am from NY. I will try to make things easier for you to comprehend in the future.:banana:

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    Me too! Maybe we can make plans. Where do you lime to shoot?

Where ever I can haha im always shooting. The range I go to the most is A Place To Shoot but they have a “2 second every shot rule” thats no fun when you want to test out your triggers. But they also have a shotgun range that have double skeet throws where apparently the 2 second rule doesnt apply .. so im thinking about getting a shotgun lane and shooting skeet with my AR instead lol

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welcome! If I had my way, I'd make it mandatory that everyone own a gun. I'm in firm belief that an armed society is a polite society. Breaking the law could come with much more serious consequences.

I keep learning new things about firearms myself. If you don't bring an attitude, there is a lot of knowledge that can be learned from many on TGT, and most I've talked to here are more than happy to share that knowledge.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Howdy.
    We have been known to except hispanics every so often. Especially if you bring guns, lots of ammo and tacos to meet ups.
    And you don't mind sharing.......

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    They even hang out with black people
    Welcome

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Where ever I can haha im always shooting. The range I go to the most is A Place To Shoot but they have a “2 second every shot rule” thats no fun when you want to test out your triggers. But they also have a shotgun range that have double skeet throws where apparently the 2 second rule doesnt apply .. so im thinking about getting a shotgun lane and shooting skeet with my AR instead lol

Let me know where you plan to do that....................................................................
    .............................................................................I want to be far far away.

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    105790dbf5646f6b5c69e76044a1e502.jpg

Aye lol check out what my friend did to his AR. Promise i didnt do it, i fixed it for him

Last edited:
    Top Bottom