• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Hey everyone! Im very new to this forum thing so help would be nice. Im a electrician from south texas and after my friends died i got into guns. Learning everything i can learn. But the gun world of people arent exactly the nicest to a young hispanic man. So im here looking for a place to be accepted and find the guidance i need to learn more. Being a 27 year old man without a father ive learned so much but i know theres more to know and way to learn it without taking the hard way. Ive built a few guns and broke a few guns but i learned to fix it! (Hard way haha) im excited to show off my projects and eager to learn more about firearms and the different ways they work. Sig , S&W , and Century Arms are my go to’s and ive recently learned about Remingtons autoloading Shotguns. (How yall feel about the Rem Arms sell out?) anyway, thanks for your time. God bless Texas
    84b53ce07dfa3c8c183c69a8d565e248.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Bienvenedos aqui !

We are plenty friendly to "young Hispanics"; if you mean Mexican-Americans. I'm an alum of the American G-I Forum in Corpus and my Bride of 40+ years is a Robstown Rodriguez.

Even though our national NRA is having big troubles now, please join & join your local FONRA, where you'll meet like-minded folks.

Where in "South Texas" is your present home?

leVieux

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Howdy.
    We have been known to except hispanics every so often. Especially if you bring guns, lots of ammo and tacos to meet ups.
    And you don't mind sharing.......

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You must lead a sheltered life if you only think a Hispanic person should bring tacos to a meet-up. Maybe the OP is not into tacos but of an ethnicity that enjoys other food more than them. He could be Puerto Rican (example of ethnic PR foods - mofongo and pernillo and fried plantains) or Dominican (example of a popular Dominican dish: Sanocho), Cuban (an example of well loved Cuban food: Picadillo) or Colombian (a traditional dish in Colombia, in fact considered the national dish of Colombia, is: Bandeja Paisa), or an Argentine (an often eaten food in Argentina is Asado almost any BBQ'd meat but especially beef steaks) or Honduran (an example of a popular Honduran dish is: Iguana Soup) or something other than a person who comes from an ethnicity that loves tacos. There is a lot more to enjoy of Hispanic food than merely the taco, pernil being one of my personal favorites (but then again I love pork cooked in various ways from numerous cultures) and I wouldn't turn away a nice fat Cuban sandwich either.:spam:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You must lead a sheltered life if you only think a Hispanic person should bring tacos to a meet-up. Maybe the OP is not into tacos but of an ethnicity that enjoys other food more than them. He could be Puerto Rican (example of ethnic PR foods - mofongo and pernillo and fried plantains) or Dominican (example of a popular Dominican dish: Sanocho), Cuban (an example of well loved Cuban food: Picadillo) or Colombian (a traditional dish in Colombia, in fact considered the national dish of Colombia, is: Bandeja Paisa), or an Argentine (an often eaten food in Argentina is Asado almost any BBQ'd meat but especially beef steaks) or Honduran (an example of a popular Honduran dish is: Iguana Soup) or something other than a person who comes from an ethnicity that loves tacos. There is a lot more to enjoy of Hispanic food than merely the taco, pernil being one of my personal favorites (but then again I love pork cooked in various ways from numerous cultures) and I wouldn't turn away a nice fat Cuban sandwich either.:spam:

Not everything someone posts GlennB has to be taken literally like you seem to take them.

francis1.jpeg

Top Bottom