• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You sound a little wound up. You should try vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I am never going to need to get my "fix" by putting my mouth around a vibrator looking phallic device and activating a switch that ejaculates nicotine into my mouth.

Vaping is a gateway drug to giving $5 blowjobs on a urine soaked truck stop bathroom floor to guys named Chuck.

No thank you.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I think the sun is getting to Hoji; someone bring him a hat, preferably one with a flat bill.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
    A: The heart is only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste it on exercise. Everything will wear out eventually
    Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; it's like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
    A: Oh no. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take water out of the fruity bits so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer is also made of grain. Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
    A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
    A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain is a good thing!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
    A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food is fried in vegetable oil. How can getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
    A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
    A: Are you crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
    A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain the whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
    A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
    A: The heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste it on exercise. Everything will wear out eventually
    Speeding up heart will not make you live longer; it's like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.

A: Oh no. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take water out of the fruity bits so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer is also made of grain. Bottoms up!

A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
    A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food is fried in vegetable oil. How can getting more vegetable be bad?

A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want bigger stomach.

A: Are you crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It's the best feel-good food around!

Funny but it sounds like it was written by a Chinaman

jpfabricator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    Rusk co.
    A: The heart is only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste it on exercise. Everything will wear out eventually
    Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; it's like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.

A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one.

A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain is a good thing!

A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

I like this Dr.

Sent from somwhere in east Texas by Jake!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door.
    The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
    "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed.
    "Who was that?" asked his wife...
    "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers
    "Did you help him?" she asks.
    "No, I did not, it's 3am in the morning and it's bloomin' well pouring with rain out there!"
    "Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us?
    I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself! God loves drunk people too you know." The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the yard. He calls
    out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?
    "Yes," comes back the answer.
    "Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.
    "Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark
    "Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing," replied the drunk.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door.
    The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
    "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed.
    "Who was that?" asked his wife...
    "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers
    "Did you help him?" she asks.
    "No, I did not, it's 3am in the morning and it's bloomin' well pouring with rain out there!"
    "Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us?
    I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself! God loves drunk people too you know." The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the yard. He calls
    out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?
    "Yes," comes back the answer.
    "Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.
    "Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark
    "Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing," replied the drunk.
    I like 'em when I can't see the punch line coming.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Children Are Quick
    TEACHER: Why are you late?
    STUDENT: Class started before I got here.
    TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
    TEACHER: No, that's wrong
    GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
    (I Love this child)
    DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
    TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
    GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
    MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
    TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
    SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

(I want to adopt this kid!!!)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Two guys are pulled over and one talks smack to the cop, who pulls him out of the car and beats the crap out of him. He then snatches the other guy out and beats the crap out of him.

Second guy goes: " Why did you beat me up? I didn't say anything." Cop says: " Because I know how you guys are, I wouldn't be a mile down the road ,and you'd be telling your buddy you wished I had tried that shit on you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom