Guns International

Sunday July 10th - Range Day at the Bullethole in San Antonio Texas . . .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Well, this past Range day may be difficult to top, met some great friends, laughed ALOT, and brought a high note to the end of a long week.

I know we usually go every two weeks but the next scheduled time we usually have it set for, I and some of the guys will be at Texas Comicon that weekend (at the same place that the SAXET show is at in case some of you want to go) on the weekend of the 24th through the 26th.

So with that, and then the weekend of the 4th after that, we move to the next scheduled date which would be July 10th.

If we get alot of interest on this one, we'll take both outside bays (7 & 8), so that way we don't have to walk far with all our gear and that way we have some room to shoot and we can switch between bays if we want and hang out since they are right next to one another.

Times will be from 10am to Noon - I get there EARLY, Matt (Clockwork) usually meets up with people at Tink a Taco there on Portranco for Breakfast and then head to the range.

After the shootin n looting has finished, there is talk of us getting together at someone's house for a BBQ. I can supply some meat (but need a count of who all wants to eat with us) someone just needs to supply the house and the grill for me to do my magic.

Those who plan to attend can bring the side dishes and drinks.

So let me know if you're interested in going to one or both, and if you'd like to host a TGT gathering at your casa for a bunch of Gun Crazy foolz and their guns to boot.

My laptop is still dead so I am using what computers I can to check in on here, so if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at my phone number at 210-269-0568.

If the BBQ idea gets passed on, we can just see about going to some place we all can get our grub on at . . .

Take care Bros !!!

- J

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Alright Peoples, Randy has stepped up to offer his house as the after shootout gathering spot. I will pickup some Chicken and Beef Fajitas for grilling (unless we have objections ???), Wil called me the other day and will be bringing some Deer Sausage for Grilling, and I talked to Matt and he will be in attendance as well. So if you'd like to come and shoot with us and hang out with us after wards (or just shoot n bail, your choice), please post here and let us know. If you can bring side dishes and/or dessert, that would be awesome too. We'll probably have a meet n greet at the Tink a Taco on Portranco down the street from the range and then converge on to the range by 9 - 930am. Range opens at 10, I may bypass the breakfast in order to ensure we will get the bays we want for range day.

For those that may show up late, please text me so I can let the office know, and the bays we will be going for are bays 7 & 8, and with those bays, no shotguns can be used in them, so rifles and handguns only please.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me . . .

Take Care

- J

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    So are there any other TGTers that want to go ?

So far it's Randy, Matt, and Wil from here and then we have a few friends that are regulars that shoot with us that will be there but if you'd like to go, post on here by this coming Friday . . .

Take Care

- J

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    I was up at Scott Brock's shop (Bullitproof Arms) in Buda today, he should be down as well, I know most of yall will be meeting at TaT, I will be heading straight to the range to make dang sure we are first in line to get the bay(s) we want, count on us being at Bays 8 and / or 7 which our outside of the public ranges so we can drive our cars up to the bays to unload so we don't have any cryin about shooting hands hurting from carrying so much ammo :P jk.

I guess we'll just do a meet n greet at a restaurant then and save the house grillin for another time :)

See yall tomorrow Brothers :) :) :)

SPCHardin

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    San Antonio
    Whats everyone bringing? If I go i will bring an AR and my 8mm Mauser... forgot to go ammo shopping today, so thats what I got. Wish I could have picked up some .40 SW

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    I got my Arsenal AK, but we'll probably have a variety of everything there, just remember for the bays we're going for they don't allow shotguns - looking forward to seeing everyone there :)

Top Bottom