Sunday July 10th - Range Day at the Bullethole in San Antonio Texas . . .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Vid TIME!!!!!!!

Dcav:

Randy's brother Ray and will083031:

me workin Tactical mag changes:

will083031 and my buddy Scott Taylor shooting:

Scott (bullitproof) from Bullitproof Arms, Matt, Scott Taylor and James shootin:

Randy (randy_rcr) shootin Scott's AK:

Matt (Clockwork) - shootin my AK, and yes I did post it to youtube, I lied to ya Bro :)

Scott (bullitproof) workin some tactics:

Another DAMN GOOD Range Day - lookin forward to the next one Bros !!!

- J

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    That looked like fun...the aftermath for me would have been bad, though. I am currently in remission for the AK bug. A range day like that would have me with full on AK sickness once again. May have to check y'all out next time...if I can find my AK bug pills.:ohnoes:

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    looks like ya'll had a blast, I gotta make one of these shoots...but alas...I don't have my AR anymore...

Skip, you are more than welcome to shoot on what we bring my friend, there's no shortage in what we bring to shoot. Both Will and Matt shot on my AK and Randy and I got to shoot on Scott's. We're there to relieve some of the week's stress off our shoulders when we go and nothing beats turning money in to sound :)

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    That looked like fun...the aftermath for me would have been bad, though. I am currently in remission for the AK bug. A range day like that would have me with full on AK sickness once again. May have to check y'all out next time...if I can find my AK bug pills.:ohnoes:

Bultx, you'll definitely be in trouble with me around my friend, been doing my best to get everyone that shoots with us to buy an AK, Hell, it worked on Randy and his brother may be soon to follow, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Top Bottom