• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    These would be awesome.

How much powder would we need to cram into a .410 shell to get it to perform like a .450?

would need a custom gun for this. or atleast a custom upper receiver. sort of a poor man's .50 beowulf.

Gun Zone Deals

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    KEgraph.gif

beowulf_II.png

hmmm

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    These would be awesome.

How much powder would we need to cram into a .410 shell to get it to perform like a .450?

would need a custom gun for this. or atleast a custom upper receiver. sort of a poor man's .50 beowulf.

Probably just enough to get your shotgun to perform like a pipebomb !

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    These would be awesome.

The shotshell itself is the first obstacle holding you back. They're not made to handle pressure like that. The next is going to be the guns themselves. Again, not made to handle that kind of pressure. Compared to even an AR-15, the bolt locking system on my 12 gauge 870 magnum is weaksauce. Any actual high pressure loads are going to turn any shotgun in existence into super-lethal shrapnel.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The shotshell itself is the first obstacle holding you back. They're not made to handle pressure like that. The next is going to be the guns themselves. Again, not made to handle that kind of pressure. Compared to even an AR-15, the bolt locking system on my 12 gauge 870 magnum is weaksauce. Any actual high pressure loads are going to turn any shotgun in existence into super-lethal shrapnel.

yeah understood, the idea was to have a unique shotgun built for super high pressure.

dont they make .410 brass? maybe that would fare better?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I have maxed it out for now...maybe I'll take out a supplemental plan. There isn't a limit on how many policies you can have on someone, right? ;)

Absolutely not! Besides - you always have the "Spousal Policy", which allows you to use his gonads to pay any necessary additional fees. He won't mind!

MrsWolfwood

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    N/A
    Absolutely not! Besides - you always have the "Spousal Policy", which allows you to use his gonads to pay any necessary additional fees. He won't mind!

Ahhh...great point. I'll have to make my decisions wisely though...I would like to have at least one child sometime in the future....

MrsWolfwood

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    N/A
    Nuthin' sez it hasta be HIS......take a good, close look at his oogly mug - do you REALLY wanna risk bringin' another one lookin' like him into this world?

I'm guessing you haven't seen his baby pictures? Cutest baby ever, and that isn't something I judge lightly.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm guessing you haven't seen his baby pictures? Cutest baby ever, and that isn't something I judge lightly.

Ma'm, the ugliest pig ah ever saw was one of the cutest piglets. Still butchered an' ate him, though.....age wasn't kind to his looks.

(ohhhh, geeeeez guys - "cutest baby ever"?!??? He ain't NEVER livin' that one down!)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom