• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    SPR/M4 is the best 5.56 silencer available.

Eliminator.gif

LMTMRP.jpg
    DK Firearms

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    SRT makes a better sounding 223 can than AAC but, not popular because of less advertising. The new (as of this year) SWR Specwar 223 suppressor beats the AAC M4 2000 hands down according to mil-spec testing. Nothing else (except SRT) comes close. People need to stop promoting AAC so much and get on the wagon of better suppressors that are available. SWR Specwar test below.

O'Reilly? Is it now? Who conducted this test? What other cans were tested on the same day, on the same platform? with the same ammo?

What about the weight of the can? the construction? How does the mount work?

You leave a lot out.

So let me help you:
    Length:7.2 inches (183 mm)Diameter:1.5 inches (38 mm)Weight:19.5 ounces (553 grams)
    And the M42k:
    Weight: 17.1 oz Length: 6.625" Length added: 5.10" Diameter: 1.50" Finish: Moly Resin™ Sound
    Reduction: 32-34dB Mount: Ratchet Mount Materials: Inconel 718 & 316L SS MSRP: $ 1050
    And the mount:

http://www.swrmfg.com/images/stories/Specwar/SWR_Specwar_Mount.jpg

SWR_Specwar_Mount.jpg

Now compare this to the 51 tooth mount.

cmb-1.jpg

You also don't post the independent test results of the M42k? why not?

AAC 223 can failed a test just watch the vid. YouTube - AAC M4 1000 Endurance Test
    Funny here. If yo notice, titsworth didn't install the mount correctly. the can did not fail the "test", the mount came off the gun. The M41000 may not be full auto rated but it handles full auto just fine.

AAAAH I remember this one. AND I will raise you a G5 failing (which was the reason that ADCO made the video that you posted):

What did this video prove other than you can blow a can up?

SWR also makes a better 9mm can. See the results below.

Now this is interesting. Once again you fail to post the source of these test results and fial to post the AAC Tirant's independent test results.

Hell, why don't you post the test results from the Trident and lets see if Henry's Octane is quieter than the Triedent? or the Multimount?

I will tell you why: It is becasue most of these numbers come from the manufacturer or someone who gets a free can and then tests the alone. the prevents comparative evaluation.

You also forget that the meter is a tool in the evaluation of a suppressor. It is not THE ONE CRITICAL ELEMENT when choosing a suppressor.

Case in point: The Knights NT-4 meters loud, but sounds damned good.

Sidewinder, your post could have provided much more information and discussed why you believe the Octane and the Spec War would be better than the Surefire FA556-212k or the M42000 and the Tirant.

Renegade: I use the SPR-M4 but I feel the 51 tooth mount is a better system than the MITER mount and the M42k is damn near as quiet as Titsworth's testing showed a few years ago.

CConn: I do not disagree with your statement about the 762sd - the multi caliber . . . although giving up efficiency, is damned nice.

USMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Laredo
    dam burn!!!!!! lol well I have chosen the M4-2000, will be getting sending off the paper work tomorrow guys, thanks guys for all the info.

Top Bottom