• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amberloo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    texas
    wow, i cant believe that all of this was becuse i mispelled a couple of words

i didnt know it was that much of problem and thought the topic was important

i will try to do better from on the next one

can a moderator delete my topic or how do i do it

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

I'm sure you're flabbergasted.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Honestly, if the OP was typing on his phone, it happens really easily. Maybe he's typing on a PC, and keyboarding (typing) wasn't something taught in school and he's self taught? Typos happen, grammar errors happen. I got the gist of the OP straight away, and thankful he posted it. It was informative. My fatass thumbs like messing up when I type on my phone, its why I don't post to any forums on it.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    The OP is actually an important bit of news.

Now, how does the judicial branch do anything to force the executive branch to comply?
    Good question in general, but this particular case is more complicated. This was originally an agreement Trump made with Mexico, correct? I'm not sure how the Biden adminstration complies with this, even if they wanted to (which they don't), without the cooperation of the Mexican government.

Always nice to see liberals shot down in court, rare as it is, but I'm kinda confused as to what can realistically be done here if Mexico says no. I have no idea what Mexico's intentions may or may not be but I suspect a big part of the reason for the agreement in the first place was Trump's force of personality. Good luck with that now.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    wo what course of action would you like me to do
    I'm asking this because, as staff, I need to be aware of problems in the way pages are displayed.

Are you unable to see the quote from 1911'S 4 Me that should appear immediately below the word "Specifically:" in my post?

amberloo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    texas
    Good question in general, but this particular case is more complicated. This was originally an agreement Trump made with Mexico, correct? I'm not sure how the Biden adminstration complies with this, even if they wanted to (which they don't), without the cooperation of the Mexican government.

Always nice to see liberals shot down in court, rare as it is, but I'm kinda confused as to what can realistically be done here if Mexico says no. I have no idea what Mexico's intentions may or may not be but I suspect a big part of the reason for the agreement in the first place was Trump's force of personality. Good luck with that now.
    im not sure at all but since the mexicans let them in mexico arent they kinda stuck with them if we dont let them across our border

looks like that is mexicos problem

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    im not sure at all but since the mexicans let them in mexico arent they kinda stuck with them if we dont let them across our border

looks like that is mexicos problem

Since Mexico has tougher immigration laws on their books, if we don't let them in, their asses will get deported without the months or years-long process the US goes through. If they get denied here, I'd bet their back on a bus or plane to their country of origin within a week.

Reactions: gll

amberloo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    texas
    Since Mexico has tougher immigration laws on their books, if we don't let them in, their asses will get deported without the months or years-long process the US goes through. If they get denied here, I'd bet their back on a bus or plane to their country of origin within a week.
    i guess thats ok with me

they shoud have done that in the first place

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

It doesn't bother me so keep on doing whatever works for you. Life is too short to worry about strangers on the internet.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It’s not you, sometimes shît just goes sideways.

Like I tell most folks, come out to the reunion in Kempner on Oct 2, and you’ll get a chance to meet filka face to face and find out what their voice and personality is like and then, later on, you read in your what they write in their voice and hear the emotion and it’s easily discernible what the underlying tone that can’t be conveyed in writing is.

And you’ll probably get to shoot something you never shot before and enjoy fellowship with good folks, too.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio

Does it matter what Mexico says? It really only matters that we tell them they can't come here until we're ready. We suggest you wait in Mexico. If Mexico says no then wait anywhere else but here.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    This thread promised to be a shaft of sunlight in a bleak outlook.
    As to the majority subject, my wonderful wife IS an English major. Spellcheck is my friend. You can send me your posts and I have her write all over them with a red pen. Most of us write like we talk which is incorrect. Ask anyone from Briton. "Some bloke nicked my quid"

I hope Obiden will comply, but won't be surprised when he don't.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom