• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carolinaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    South Carolina
    So I am out of Surefire Batteries, and need to get some more. I usually buy a dozen at a time.

Where do y'all buy yours? Do you use the surefire ones or do you buy some knock offs? I hate buying them because of the price but I love my two G2s

So what do y'all do?
    Target Sports

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I used to have a working multimeter (before I blew its fuse). After testing various brands of batteries, the cheapest generics were actually always the best. I get my CR batts from eBay in bulk. I'm thinking about buying rechargeables next time.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I buy only surefires now - but I just buy the 2 packs for $4.99 at Lowes whenever I need one. Yea, they are cheaper online in bulk, but this is good enough for me. Now that I use rechargables in many of my flashlights, I buy a lot fewer 123s.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Do ya mean the CR123s batteries? I have several flashlights that use them, and usually end up getting the 12-packs on base for just under $20...

Kyreb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Houston TX
    Lately I have been buying mine at Lowe's. I happened to see them as I was standing in line at the check out a few months ago. I do not know when they started carrying Surefire. I pay a bit under $5 for a pair. Probably not the cheapest, but no shipping or waiting involved.

Seems I am in Lowe's a couple of times every week. I just grab a pack or two whenever I think of it on the way to check out.

mito

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    You can get them at Lowes 2 for 5bucks. pretty good deal. And no i only use Surefire batteries in my flashlights!!!

My bad didnt see that everyone knows about the Lowes. Most any gun shop has them also in the DFW area.

Top Bottom