• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carolinaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    South Carolina
    So I am out of Surefire Batteries, and need to get some more. I usually buy a dozen at a time.

Where do y'all buy yours? Do you use the surefire ones or do you buy some knock offs? I hate buying them because of the price but I love my two G2s

So what do y'all do?
    Target Sports

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I used to have a working multimeter (before I blew its fuse). After testing various brands of batteries, the cheapest generics were actually always the best. I get my CR batts from eBay in bulk. I'm thinking about buying rechargeables next time.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I buy only surefires now - but I just buy the 2 packs for $4.99 at Lowes whenever I need one. Yea, they are cheaper online in bulk, but this is good enough for me. Now that I use rechargables in many of my flashlights, I buy a lot fewer 123s.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Do ya mean the CR123s batteries? I have several flashlights that use them, and usually end up getting the 12-packs on base for just under $20...

Kyreb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Houston TX
    Lately I have been buying mine at Lowe's. I happened to see them as I was standing in line at the check out a few months ago. I do not know when they started carrying Surefire. I pay a bit under $5 for a pair. Probably not the cheapest, but no shipping or waiting involved.

Seems I am in Lowe's a couple of times every week. I just grab a pack or two whenever I think of it on the way to check out.

mito

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    You can get them at Lowes 2 for 5bucks. pretty good deal. And no i only use Surefire batteries in my flashlights!!!

My bad didnt see that everyone knows about the Lowes. Most any gun shop has them also in the DFW area.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom