• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    (Cedar Park, TX) For Sale; Thompson/Center Venture Predator .308 BoltAxn Rifle
    • One visit to the Rifle Range to adjust the scope.
    • Purchased New 8/29/2011 @ Dick's Sporting Goods, New Braunfels, $679.99
    $500.00 ...w/ammo, cleaning rod, scope, sling, and carry case.
    Local; Cedar Park - San Antonio
    For Pic see link...
    http://imageshack.us/a/img809/3379/imagebkxy.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Google

For $500 it's not going to be a Nikon or Leupold. If you need to know more than that, look it up yourself.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    you have an issue with me asking questions or just don't have anything better to do today?
    3-12x40mm PREDATOR Scope in MAX-1
    Thompson/Center’s Predator Scope is designed to compliment the TC Venture and Encore Pro Hunter Predator model rifles that come in the Realtree Max-1 camouflage pattern also. Comes with rings that fit any Weaver-style bases. Features: Centerplex Reticle. Polished and fully coated lenses for exceptional clarity and maximum light gathering. Nitrogen Filled to prevent fogging. One inch tube diameter. Catalog No. 8651

https://secure.tcarms.com/store/5428-predator-scope-max-1-camo-3-12x40mm-with-rings.html
    _________
    Sigmar, I have no problem answering your questions. Again, the scope came with the rifle purchased NIB @ Dicks Sporting Goods. I've fired one iteration at Reds to adjust sights. Otherwise, my experience w/rifle scopes is next to nothing. M16-A1 don't have no scope. I should have thought ahead regards to L shoulder RTC repair surgeries x3 (med ret Army) & the impact regards to recoil on my shoulder.

Sigmar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Arlington Tx
    3-12x40mm PREDATOR Scope in MAX-1
    Thompson/Center’s Predator Scope is designed to compliment the TC Venture and Encore Pro Hunter Predator model rifles that come in the Realtree Max-1 camouflage pattern also. Comes with rings that fit any Weaver-style bases. Features: Centerplex Reticle. Polished and fully coated lenses for exceptional clarity and maximum light gathering. Nitrogen Filled to prevent fogging. One inch tube diameter. Catalog No. 8651

https://secure.tcarms.com/store/5428-predator-scope-max-1-camo-3-12x40mm-with-rings.html
    _________
    Sigmar, I have no problem answering your questions. Again, the scope came with the rifle purchased NIB @ Dicks Sporting Goods. I've fired one iteration at Reds to adjust sights. Otherwise, my experience w/rifle scopes is next to nothing. M16-A1 don't have no scope. I should have thought ahead regards to L shoulder RTC repair surgeries x3 (med ret Army) & the impact regards to recoil on my shoulder.

soldiernurse the previous comment wasn't directed to you but rather to alexrex

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    "Still tells me nothing..." - Sigmar

Yes, one of your replies was to alex but thought it would be a good tie-in to offer you more info my scope. It is true the scope came [with] rifle at time of purchase & is not one of the high dollar scopes. Nonetheless, a good scope... IMO offer $500 is very reasonable. I guess others think otherwise [speaking of the time length of this thread].

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    How many rounds can think have been fired? May I ask if there is any reason for selling gun?

Post #9
    He's had his rotator cuff worked on a few times and it hurts to pull the trigger.

To the OP:
    Did you ever shoot for groups? Any comments on the accuracy observed for the few rounds you put down range?

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Post #9
    He's had his rotator cuff worked on a few times and it hurts to pull the trigger.

To the OP:
    Did you ever shoot for groups? Any comments on the accuracy observed for the few rounds you put down range?

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill
    When I sighted-in scope at Reds South I shot 3rds at 25, 3rds at 50, & 6rds at 100. At 100ft shot tight group in the black.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom