DK Firearms

Tactical Firearms (Katy, TX) being "forced" out of business?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I keep clicking this thread expecting a sign that says: 'Last 3 days in business, everything must go including fixtures, 50, 60 even 75% off most items'

Disappointed :(

:)

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Compared the TF's heyday, they barely keep enough stock now to be called a gunstore.

I hope it transitions into a another owner because the facility is pretty nice.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Jeremy Alcede is no longer CEO of TF.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tactical-Firearms/142934489112780

First off I would like to thank all of my friends, customers, and loyal supporters for all of your prayers on behalf of myself and the Tactical Firearms family.

Today marks a sad day as I will no longer be the CEO and Owner of Tactical Fir
    earms.

The phrase “He who holds the gold makes the rules” has proven itself true. 2 years ago when we purchased the land next to our building on a short term we had an agreement between myself, my 30% business partner Steven “Coe” Wilson, and Icon Bank to refinance the existing 20 year loan and the new land to combine the two loans and lower our overall rate. At that point it cross collateralized the two loans and Coe refused to sign the refinance which put our loans into default. We have never to this day missed any payments to the bank but due to a technicality it has allowed them to call all loans. Coe has admitted under oath that his intentions from the beginning where to bankrupt the company and take it from me. I was forced to put the company into Chapter 11 in attempt to restructure the debt removing both Coe and Icon Bank from the loan. Due to the legalities of Chapter 11 this was very difficult to do so. In my attempt to get us out of Chapter 11 I had an investor agree in writing to buy the building for $6,000,000 but Coe, working with Icon Bank, was given a loan for $6,000,000 along with him injecting $1,500,000 cash in his plan given to the Bankruptcy Judge.

Coe has brought in John Boyert, which was the old CEO of Athena Gun Club and current CEO of Boyert Shooting Center, along with his current staff to take over and run Tactical Firearms.

Their plans are to rename Tactical Firearms, which will close the doors for a little while is what I understand.

The problem I have with this is that MANY if not ALL employees (mainly Vets) will loss their job during the Christmas season. Everyone knows how hard it is for them the find a job in the civilian world so please keep them and their families in your prayers. Coe’s allegations against me where proven false in both District and Federal Court and that is why I have been left in control of Tactical Firearms through these proceedings. In Chapter 11 Bankruptcy the Judge’s job is to NOT determine who is right or wrong unfortunately but to ensure the creditors are paid in full, which Coe’s plan was the only one that did. I am losing complete ownership of Tactical Firearms today and am not receiving $.01 for my shares and can only sue him not to get what I am rightfully owed. I am exploring new ventures to continue my service to my customers, supporters, and most of all my country. Please continue to pray for my and my Tactical Firearms family. Please also continue to follow me to find out what we will be doing next. I will no longer have my tacticalfirearms.us email so I can now be reached at

Last edited:

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Sucks it had to happen like that, but as a banker of over 20 years, I can tell you rules is rules. Those conditions are there for a reason. Primarily to protect the bank from an owner bleeding the company of all the cash. I have been following him and TF on FB since before he made his asinine comments. Judging from what I have seen, he was taking a shit-ton of money out of the company for personal use.

He has nobody to blame but himself.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    From a user here:

r3nL2Ga.png

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    From a user here:

r3nL2Ga.png

Oh no! How is he going to convince us all he's a victim and beg us for money while continuing to use the name of the company that recently ousted him?

I bet it was the crooked banks that are out to get him working in cahoots with those dirty business partners who are just jealous because Jeremy got to be on TV with Piers Morgan and they didn't.

But we'll never know which lies he'd be telling or how he'd be spinning this now that he's had his social media cut off.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    If he hadn't been such a douchebag I think gun owners would have rallied to help his business out. That's the kind of people we generally are. It sucks for the hard working people caught in the middle of the whole thing though.

Lesson to Learn: Don't shit where you eat...

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Anyone in the area been by to see if new management has taken over or if they are renaming it?

If not, I may go on a scouting mission later. It's not far from where I live.

Sent from a B-52 flying over Russia

Top Bottom