• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Knowing who's involved, I'm betting it will go relatively smooth.

I guess that brings a whole new definition to a shotgun wedding. This time the bride will be totin the shotgun and it will be there for any guests who try and screw up the big day.

My how times change.
    s0219.gif
    Hurley's Gold

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Well, got my make up and hair stylists paid for. Met them yesterday and have a dress rehearsal March 9th. Had to put my wedding gown on for them to see. I still feel absolutely vulnerable and awkward in white, but I pray I don't look too ridiculous.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Well, got my make up and hair stylists paid for. Met them yesterday and have a dress rehearsal March 9th. Had to put my wedding gown on for them to see. I still feel absolutely vulnerable and awkward in white, but I pray I don't look too ridiculous.

I likes white women errrrr women in white
    No sweats you will be fine as ever

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Today has been awful. I threw out my Maid of Honor. The last couple days with her have been pure hell.
    Today, she rode with me to Hobby Lobby. I found flowers I liked for the bridesmaids bouquets and she threw a literal temper tantrum. Her reasoning for not liking the bouquet........not full enough, no pink and aquamarine colors. The wedding is purple and silver with guns. Jeremy and I hate pink and neither of the colors would go with the theme. I calmly tell her that this is Jeremy and I's wedding. She can help me decorate but I will not allow her to change anything. So, she storms out of the store. I continue to shop and she comes storming back. She cussed up a storm and then yanked the flowers out of my cart. I asked her to put them back and she told me she wasn't allowing me make her walk down the aisle with my choice of bouquet. I told her that was not her desicion. Then, she says she's calling the police because I wouldn't listen to her.
    Hahahahahaha!!
    Now that's a crazy I've never met. I told her they'd laugh in her face since no one assaulted anyone. I walk away and tell her she's not being held against her will and she should just leave me alone. I asked for the flowers back, she runs off. I can't get those particular flowers since I had taken all they had. So, I did the only other thing I could. I left her ass at the store and went home empty-handed.
    Jeremy went to go get the things I had at her house and thank God he did while her husband was there. Her neighbor text me telling me all the threats she made later. She advised me to beware and not respond in any way to her. She told me she's bipolar and had not taken her meds. Now, I knew she was epileptic, but bipolar as well. I don't need friends like that.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Spent too much for that, but what I do want is a range week. Not a day, WEEK!

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I hope so, otherwise she's going to ask one of us to put on a dress and be a bridesmaid.

I'm not worried though. If she asks me, I'll just say you need pink flowers.
    s0211.gif
    Can you please put on the dress originally intended for her? No, you can't have pink flowers either.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Can you please put on the dress originally intended for her? No, you can't have pink flowers either.

I could, but do you really want me looking that good and taking the focus off you?

And I will really need the pink flowers to hide my lack of cleavage.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    We'll be in San Marcus tomorrow to do the last bit of planning at the venue. They have another event room they just added they said I could use as a bridal room and a new back drop they've added. They want me to check it out.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    $$$$$ Come look at our new stuff you can use $$$$$$$.

Sorry, I meant, have fun. Hope you like it.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Yesterday's visit to the venue went very well. A big weight taken off my chest. I feel so much more relief and can relax now.
    Visited Sterling as well. He is doing well after his surgery. Looking good.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    My husband-to-be thinking about approving the table we'll be using for the guest book.
    66eb576afcba018fc736eb9f9cfe7658.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Tried to warn you.
    And it only gets worse. He will try to think. Get a headache. You will tell him he is wrong. Again. Headache will get worse. He trys harder next time, worse results. Vicious cycle. Men are not good at thinking, just ask most women.
    Just learn to say, "whatever you say dear", and continue on.
    Saves hassle and lots of money on asperin.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Last edited:
    Top Bottom