• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Are either of the two candidates running against him worth voting for? Not that there's much chance of either of them winning.
    Venture Surplus ad

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Not in the primary. He is the puppet masters chosen one.
    Looking ahead Colin Allred is running about 5 points behind Ted. No one else on the R side has shown a glimmer of hope. Unless he gets caught with a goat, maybe.

george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    Better be leery of Colin Alred. He is a very popular representative and could be a challenge to Cruz. Remember Cruz almost got his ass kicked by that goofball pseudo-hispanic Beto O'Rourke a couple of years ago, so there are enough half wit democrats around to elect Alred. Cruz is not all that popular and very controversial and could possibly be beat. We can not afford to let the dems keep control of the Senate any more.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    If there was anyone of positive note running against Cruz, that person would absolutely get my vote.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I know that the primary challenger for Allred is Roland Gutierrez. One of his priorities is anti gun legislation and he won't hesitate to roll out the families of the Uvalde victims to get sympathy points. I wouldn't want either one as senator only Ted Cruz.
    Yes, but watch for the sleight of hand, where Colin says he is pro gun (only supports commonsense gun control...not an outright ban...and he even has a gun, a shotgun he uses for hunting) or maybe he just never mentions guns at all. Then if he beats Cruz, he votes for a some serious bans.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yes, but watch for the sleight of hand, where Colin says he is pro gun (only supports commonsense gun control...not an outright ban...and he even has a gun, a shotgun he uses for hunting) or maybe he just never mentions guns at all. Then if he beats Cruz, he votes for a some serious bans.
    His only ad I have seen is all about his support for abortion.
    He shows two kids he has been blessed with, but them other babies? Not so much.
    He looks like a real d-bag.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    His only ad I have seen is all about his support for abortion.
    He shows two kids he has been blessed with, but them other babies? Not so much.
    He looks like a real d-bag.
    We can't ask aborted babies if they would have preferred to have been born, but we can ask adults if they would have preferred to have been aborted. If we did, I suspect a high rate of "no thank you".

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The Allred ad I have seen has him crying over that gal whose life was in danger because of a bad pregnancy and she had to leave Texas to get an abortion. The right is about the border, economy and crime and the left... ABORTION aka women's health aka the right to choose (to kill a baby).

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Remember Cruz almost got his ass kicked by that goofball pseudo-hispanic Beto O'Rourke a couple of years ago, so there are enough half wit democrats around to elect Alred. Cruz is not all that popular and very controversial and could possibly be beat. We can not afford to let the dems keep control of the Senate any more.

You don't remember, but in the 2018 election during early voting, there was a statewide problem with the voting machines converting Cruz votes to O'Rourke votes when people chose the party ticket option; one click of a box voted either Democrat or Republican for the entire ballot. At the time, thousands were estimated to be effected, and supposedly the "problem" was fixed by election day. But that year, Cruz was the one Republican the commies wanted to get rid of. And this year, next to Trump, the Dems will work overtime to get rid of him. But it is moot, IMO, Cruz is a shoo-in to win another six year term. And the party ticket voting option has been eliminated.

And it is the other senator that needs to be booted, with extreme prejudice.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I don't understand all the hatred for Cruz, but then again I don't understand how Cornyn keeps getting elected. As for "almost losing to" Robert Francis O'Rourke, the vote wasn't close - it was the media trying to make people believe it was. Plus the commiecrats poured literally tons of cash into that campaign. I still see cars with that bumper sticker.

george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    Saw where Cornhole wants the Turtles job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, and that is scary ! If he gets that job, no telling what he will let get through the Senate. Cornyn needs to go, not be elected to the leader spot. It does not seem that he is favored by many of the retarded republicans but you never can tell.

Top Bottom