• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Plus all the media gives BETO the prime time free advertisements.(I mean 'news'). I do have a Cruz ball cap. It's PINK and doesn't fit but I might wear it just to make some $$ from lawsuits.
    Beto went to hollywood to get his $m's from the 'celebs'.
    Capitol Armory ad

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    City has a rule signs must be removed so many days after an election. I round up as many as i can get they are great range targets. Especially the one whom you don't like - groups are mucho better.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Beto.jpg

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here’s the irony; what has made Texas so attractive to all the 5+ million domestic migrants is state-level policy that Cruz, in his role as a Senator, does not impact.

Keep listening; some of the domestic migration is due to folks willingly and voluntarily moving here because they believe in what Texas is and what Texas believes in.

But, there’s some who came here because they were ‘work relocations’. These work relocation migrants feared having to find a job that paid well enough to let them stay in their wonderland. In weighing their options, it was easier to keep the job and make the move. These are the voting age folks that aren’t here because they believe in what Texas believes in.

There are also some moving here solely to ‘rage against the machine’ because their belief system says Texas is an enigma that is anathema to their belief systems and should be corrected.

This race for the Senate seat isn’t really about the candidate. This race is about whether or not all the domestic immigration results in an active voter pool that is not reflective of Texas.

A slim win for the Ds is more impactful and emboldening for them, than a landslide for the Rs. A D win for this seat proves to the national D party and it’s big money supporters that their efforts and the right candidate will put a D in the governor’s mansion.

Thankfully, our limited legislative sessions could limit the damage a 1-term D governor would do, but by then it’s turn out the lights, the party is over as it will take an outraged voter pool to flick that booger.

If Cruz is worried and the wider R party is not, the R party will pay by losing the seat. That Cruz is worried about money being a problem for him indicates the Rs aren’t taking this threat seriously or that this seat isn’t as important to them as other seats are.

Add to that the rifts in the R party as a whole and it’s not inconceivable that Ted will lose and it won’t be because of money, it’ll be due to spite.

Folks, we as Texans need to understand the impact of this particular race. Each of us needs to seriously consider where Texas’ future lies. If your an active voter and you chose to sit this one out, or ‘no vote’ this particular ballot race, you are abdicating your responsibility to keep Texas Texan.
    I haven't really researched the political part of it, but I see the migration to Texas as a bit like the migration to my state of origin, Washington. Washington wasn't always a Democrat state, many people migrated in the late 70's through the 90's, mainly from California bringing their political views. They came because the property was cheaper, more jobs and taxes were lower. I see the same here in Texas.

Last edited:

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I'm an example of a conservative voter who moved to TX by choice, because I couldn't stand the Californication of Colorado any further... and wanted to go where I could make a difference.
    I felt like a dissident, and the Kremlin is in Denver.

Don't let Texas be Californicated.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I'm an example of a conservative voter who moved to TX by choice, because I couldn't stand the Californication of Colorado any further... and wanted to go where I could make a difference.
    I felt like a dissident, and the Kremlin is in Denver.

Don't let Texas be Californicated.

I’m with you.

A bit less in the make a difference part, more about being with more like-minded folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom