Comments: SBIR/TLV

MagNum Off Desc Off Type Bond Amt
    000000 THEFT PERSON Felony, State 0.00

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Man....if convicted. No voting, no guns, no job. Well he'll get a job in construction or a janitor. That's if they take felons.

If convicted he will be doomed to low income everything. For the rest of his life. Any dreams he had is now in the toilet on a final swirl down.

All over a ball cap. That's gotta sUCk.

Lolololol

14s6d1.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I wonder if this dim (pun intended) voter is feeling as smug today as he acted in the video. And you know that video will end up in court.

He was sized up when the door slammed behind him. As big a badass as he thinks he was. He is occupying a space with real animals. Type of MFer's that'll hang you in the shower and smear soap on his feet.

If this gentleman has never seen an eyeball bleed or what fresh bone looks like. He can try to snatch another's inmate Banana MoonPie and I'm sure he'll see all the things his pathetic heart desires.

I hope he likes the jail jumpsuit. It's tailored. Lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The hooks are already in. He was arrested for a felony. Now it's public record available for the rest of his life. He doesn't have to be convicted for them to royally phuck his life up.

As the guberment sees it. He should have never placed himself in the position to be arrested for a felony. Trouble maker. Innocent or not. You don't phuck with the state.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The hooks are already in. He was arrested for a felony. Now it's public record available for the rest of his life. He doesn't have to be convicted for them to royally phuck his life up.

As the guberment sees it. He should have never placed himself in the position to be arrested for a felony. Trouble maker. Innocent or not. You don't phuck with the state.

Arrested doesn't mean shit, it's the conviction that counts and I suspect he'll plead out to a lesser charge (most likely misdemeanor theft)...

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Arrested doesn't mean shit, it's the conviction that counts and I suspect he'll plead out to a lesser charge (most likely misdemeanor theft)...

But any job apps or background checks he’ll forever have to answer yes to have you ever been arrested for a felony. That in itself can be a nonstarter for him.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    But any job apps or background checks he’ll forever have to answer yes to have you ever been arrested for a felony. That in itself can be a nonstarter for him.
    Do the applications ask if you were ever "arrested" for a felony or ever "convicted" of a felony?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Interesting, I did not realize it was legal to ask about arrests.

oldag,

I don't know whether it's legal or not but the last time that I applied for a civilian job, the application asked for every arrest & conviction (including juvenile offenses), as well as what offense was claimed in each arrest.

yours, satx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Interesting, I did not realize it was legal to ask about arrests.

Hell yeah it's legal. Which doesn't matter. Any well paying job will run a background check anyway. They'll know about it before he answers. It's public record.

I've had the mother of a girlfriend run my ID. Yes, she asked for a DL number and she ran a background.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom