• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Every time I fill out a 4473 I seem to be a White NOT hispanic????
    WTF????

Why the ethnic questions???? I am simply a CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob
    Read this and ponder . . . https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

Every arrest I've ever made in this great state of Texas, I've had to fill out forms that ask for race (B/W/A) and, under ethnicity, the form would ask "Hispanic--Y/N". There are Black Hispanics and White Hispanics and even (as the story states), Asian Hispanics.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    "Hispanic" is an ethnicity, NOT a race. There are Black Hispanics and White Hispanics.

diesel1959,

Some of the NA tribes have LOTS of BLACK Amer-Indians. = The Seminole Nation for just one such tribe.

Note: When I entered AD, I was "listed" by the USA as "Other", as at that time the choices on ethnic group were: Black, White & Other.

yours, satx

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Actually, it was post #91 (mine) that first mentioned the Tweet; but that was just the offer from Trump Jr. for signed hats

If you read the article in that link i just posted, you'd learn that Brad Parscale, President Trump's campaign manager, beat Trump Jr. to the punch by sending a Direct Messages to one of Hunter's friends and offering to get all three boys new hats signed by the president!

Turns out the kid in the MAGA was visiting a friend here from Florida. I hope he doesn't think that giant pussy and repeat offender Kino Jimenez represents this city in any way. Hopefully Jimenez will be spending a year or two in the county jail for beating on some hapless teenagers and stealing some poor kid's hat, given his multiple convictions to date!

Top Bottom