• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Every time I fill out a 4473 I seem to be a White NOT hispanic????
    WTF????

Why the ethnic questions???? I am simply a CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob
    Read this and ponder . . . https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

Every arrest I've ever made in this great state of Texas, I've had to fill out forms that ask for race (B/W/A) and, under ethnicity, the form would ask "Hispanic--Y/N". There are Black Hispanics and White Hispanics and even (as the story states), Asian Hispanics.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    "Hispanic" is an ethnicity, NOT a race. There are Black Hispanics and White Hispanics.

diesel1959,

Some of the NA tribes have LOTS of BLACK Amer-Indians. = The Seminole Nation for just one such tribe.

Note: When I entered AD, I was "listed" by the USA as "Other", as at that time the choices on ethnic group were: Black, White & Other.

yours, satx

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Actually, it was post #91 (mine) that first mentioned the Tweet; but that was just the offer from Trump Jr. for signed hats

If you read the article in that link i just posted, you'd learn that Brad Parscale, President Trump's campaign manager, beat Trump Jr. to the punch by sending a Direct Messages to one of Hunter's friends and offering to get all three boys new hats signed by the president!

Turns out the kid in the MAGA was visiting a friend here from Florida. I hope he doesn't think that giant pussy and repeat offender Kino Jimenez represents this city in any way. Hopefully Jimenez will be spending a year or two in the county jail for beating on some hapless teenagers and stealing some poor kid's hat, given his multiple convictions to date!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom