• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I changed my chicken's name from "Gump" to "creedmoor" when she grew to 6.5 pounds.

♪ No one would ever have known what Columbus could do
    if Queen Isabella hadn't hocked her jewels in 1492.

It was Double Naught Spy at thefiringline.com who is credited with noting:
    "If you look through your scope and see your shoe, aim higher."

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    What to Know: More oil is now exported from than is imported to the Texas Gulf Coast.

“Oil exports from the Texas Gulf Coast eclipsed imports for the first time earlier this year as growing U.S. oil production pours into foreign markets and the shale revolution continues to reshape the global energy industry,” the Houston Chronicle reports. “The milestone, reached in April and expanded in May, is another reminder of how quickly the flood of oil from the Permian Basin in West Texas and other shale fields has shifted the balance of trade and the region’s role in the world economy. For decades, the Gulf Coast was a net importer of crude oil, pouring money into the accounts of foreign oil producers in the Middle East, Latin America and other regions. Today, with U.S. exports recently hitting a record of 2 million barrels a day, nearly three of every four barrels — 1.4 million a day — move through Texas Gulf Coast ports, the U.S. Energy Department reported Monday.”

Due to sound state policies, Texas has been the leader in this current energy renaissance.

“The Lone Star State has led the way in hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling that produced the shale revolution,” says TPPF’s Kathleen Hartnett White. “The result is that instead of being beholden to other, often hostile nations for our oil and gas, we are now an oil-exporting country. And that’s reshaping the world.”
    For more on Texas and the shale revolution, click here.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    From another thread:
    Don't forget to take the sticker off of that scope before you take it to the range.
    Fun Fact: The JCII (Japan Camera Inspection Institute) started putting their stickers on exported Japanese cameras back in the 1950s in an effort to give a greater impression of quality. People routinely tore them off. Nowadays, if you're collecting Japanese cameras from the 1950s and 1960s, the presence of that sticker pushes the prices up to a surprising degree.

Stickers can be good.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    There are human footprints in the Paluxy river near the dinosaur tracks at Dinosaur Valley State park . I saw one, like 16" long.

Soooo, are they misinterpreted dino tracks, genuine ( thus going against the theory that man and dinosaurs didn't exist at the same time), or fakes.

I believe the latter, but then that brings the legitimacy of the dinosaur tracks into question .

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    There are human footprints in the Paluxy river near the dinosaur tracks at Dinosaur Valley State park . I saw one, like 16" long.

Soooo, are they misinterpreted dino tracks, genuine ( thus going against the theory that man and dinosaurs didn't exist at the same time), or fakes.

I believe the latter, but then that brings the legitimacy of the dinosaur tracks into question .

I believe

746108b725dbf04b6a97caddaddfcc14.jpg

(Shot with iPhone 7)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill

I kind of agree w Kar98 but mostly I wonder if you'll be partially quoted on the out of context thread.

Top Bottom