• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    If you've given up trying to find G2 Gatorade (reduced sugar version), buy a six-pack of G style (original version - too sweet for me) & a six-pack of G0 (sugar-free version). Mix one bottle of each together to yield ~G2 sweetness.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If you're spraying a wasp nest overhead, wear a billed cap to keep that damn poisonous mist from drifting down into your eyes.

Use a Super Soaker type water gun with a water/soap mix using Dawn dish soap. Make it a bit heavy on the soap. When the water hits them, the grease cutting agent in the Dawn starts dissolving the substance that makes their exoskeletons rigid. They drop almost immediately and die slowly...and there's no chemical residue or stink.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    fc9fb701226ede28d4439b4873119f92.jpg

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    I didn’t read the entire thread, so forgive me if this is repeat. The first time a pilot lands a Part 135 (big) passenger aircraft, it’s full of passengers. Despite required past experience the first time a pilot lands a 737, A320, 767, 777, etc, every prior landing has been in a simulator.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I didn’t read the entire thread, so forgive me if this is repeat. The first time a pilot lands a Part 135 (big) passenger aircraft, it’s full of passengers. Despite required past experience the first time a pilot lands a 737, A320, 767, 777, etc, every prior landing has been in a simulator.

Most airlines are Part 121, not 135. The first time he/she lands that type aircraft, yes it’s generally during their IOE carrying passenger under the instruction of an appropriately rated captain. By that time, they’ve already accumulated 1500+ hours and completed a an FAA examination in a full motion simulator for that aircraft.

Once a week or, somebody makes their first landing in an airline jet. Amazingly, we don’t have fatal airline crashes very often despite putting an FNG out there about once a week or so.

Reactions: gll

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    Most airlines are Part 121, not 135. The first time he/she lands that type aircraft, yes it’s generally during their IOE carrying passenger under the instruction of an appropriately rated captain. By that time, they’ve already accumulated 1500+ hours and completed a an FAA examination in a full motion simulator for that aircraft.

Once a week or, somebody makes their first landing in an airline jet. Amazingly, we don’t have fatal airline crashes very often despite putting an FNG out there about once a week or so.
    Please pardon my saying Part 135 instead of Part 121. Mrs Tex was an instructor for a long time for FedEx (and an FAA designee examiner) in the 727. The most people they would have on board were a handful or couriers or other jump seaters, whereas her friends at legacy passenger carriers would land planes full of passengers on their first IOE landing.

Top Bottom