• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    From a Google search:
    “The difference between a wasp and a bee sting is a bee's venom is acidic, with a pH in the range 5.0 to 5.5. Whilst Wasp venom, despite claims that it is alkaline, is actually almost neutral, with a pH of around 6.8 to 6.9.”

I note one UK website says wasp venom is alkaline (but they don’t quote a pH number). To truly be alkaline, the pH number would have to be above 7 (the neutral pH point).
    Well, then you take your google search and I’ll take mine. Lol

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Lightening strikes produce (03) Ozone which strengthens th Ozone layer in the atmosphere

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    A welder is the machine used to join two metal parts together using various processes. The weldor is the person operating it.

Sorry Easyrider...had to do it....lol
    I believe I made that distinction in another thread, and that's what started my spreadsheet.

BTW BRD@66 is already on it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'll take your lead on it then...LOL
    Here's an example of what a weldee is:
    Working for the Navy, in most cases a firewatch is assigned to one or more weldors to make sure no fires start. Many times other weldors are used as firewatches and playing jokes on each other are common. One elderly weldor was firewatching for about four of us weldors while we were welding a containment for a reactor on a deactivated ship. This elderly firewatch found himself a chair and situated himself to where he could see all four of us. Now firewatching gets quite boring, in fact I would much rather weld than firewatch, so it was no surprise that our firewatch fell asleep in his chair. The deck that we were working on is made of metal, so one of us, while the firewatch slept bent some flatbar in the shape of U's. The four of us welded those flatbars tightly over the firewatche's boots to the deck. Then one of us yelled "FIRE" waking the firewatch. He ended up pulling his feet out of the boots and grabbed a grinder to get his boots free, all the while having to endure the taunting and laughter of the four of us. That would be a weldee.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar
    Not true. You could possess a US double eagle $20 coin or any number of the several dollar coins in circulation and easily have more than $1.19 and NOT be able to make change for a dollar.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom